Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Emergency Room and Hideout Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmileX

PostSubject: Emergency Room and Hideout Times   Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:32 pm

I know that there is a post already in the forum about this, but what the other user propose it is not enough... 24h is completely ridiculous it is an abusive time to wait... and so it is 6h... In my opinion, in the worst case, it should be 1h (and it is very much too... but it is a time that a person can wait...)

This is a GREAT game, i really enjoy playing it, but with this GIANT waiting time... it looses all the fun!!!
When we are really enjoying playing, we get injured by the doctor and we have to stop 6h... and worst... if we get killed during a hit we have to wait 24h, that is just ridiculous.... The game is great but... even the most patient person will get bored waiting so many time...

This is my opinion....

But try to understand the players... if we are unlucky and after waiting 24h we get killed again... we have lost 48h of playing... so... that is not very good... 48h waiting to play.... this is unacceptable...

Thanks for hearing me!!!

P.S. I would like to hear an opinion from the Admin's about my opinion! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claarc
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Room and Hideout Times   Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:02 am

I hear ya!

But i really prefer that you continue posting this matter in the thread that already exits... right here.

Cheers!

From now on, please report any bug that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Emergency Room and Hideout Times
Page 1 of 1