Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Honeyboney bug king.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosm
Advance Member

PostSubject: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi, I would like to know why Honeyboney can still play with his account Slave2, he used bug on that account and now he should play with that account again.

Rep. change
1 163
4 688
5 403
6 27
9 12705
10 14172
16 15142
21 4176
24 3710

And now that acc growin as hell. Not fair.

Also Slave5, Slave6 used some bug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecrims.name
claarc
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:10 pm

He found the exploit, used the exploit and he reported the exploit to us. He told us exactly how he used the exploit and that help us to fix it. We restored the Slave2 and Slave5 with the same STRIM he gained by using the exploit.

IF he wouldn't told us anything and just kept on with the exploit, that would have changed things.
So what I'm telling you and everybody else, is that he did not cheat.
We are closely monitoring his every move. So we ensure you that he's not cheating.
If you knew how he plays and uses his tactics you would play the same way.

We would have done the same for you in the same situation, then no punishment is required.

Cheers!

From now on, please report any bug that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosm
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:15 pm

Ok so you restored, but now I was watching him 13:00 till now and he get over 90 kills.
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:16 pm

As I told you, his tactics.
He's got a lot of rabbits as everybody else.

From now on, please report any bug that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ...   Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:49 pm

he have alot of credits..not alot of rabbitts.. he had 8000 credits..i dont think that they but that... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selker.hi5.com
Cosm
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:02 pm

msbrothers wrote:
he have alot of credits..not alot of rabbitts.. he had 8000 credits..i dont think that they but that... Mad

Ok I agree with you with that credits but go to Library and search word slave and you will see that only slave2 is online. And other not, and if you check last seen on his rabbits, dates are old.

And acc honeyboney had 514 reputation today and now ...
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ...   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:09 pm

yes..and i have much rabbits too..he using credits..and i am sure that someone gived that to him

with free credits could be all easy.. cosm what acc of honeynoney had 514 rep?

give me your msn need to talk with u
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:11 pm

msbrothers wrote:
yes..and i have much rabbits too..he using credits..and i am sure that someone gived that to him

with free credits could be all easy.. cosm what acc of honeynoney had 514 rep?

give me your msn need to talk with u

Acc Honeyboney.

Skype cosmcz
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ..   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Day Reputation:
1 2006
2 2141
4 2362
5 3602
6 3601
9 3979
10 4650
12 3971
16 3964
24 3764

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in any day have 500 rep
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm

It was before 2-3 real hours. So it cant be in reputation change. I was watching him. And slave rabbits. When he was growing only slave2 and honeyboney acc was online. Other slave acc wasnt. So where he get 126 kills? By credits ok but with what acc?
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm

can be honeyboney acc..have credits..have better guns and equipement..and cause was killed much time
respect was in 500..and he grow it and continue killing
Back to top Go down
Honeyboney

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi,

I'm slave's and also Honeyboney.

Its true that i found an exploit, and gained ~12k rep on one day, and as you could see above i directly reported this exploit, and then i was told not to use the accounts until they had a look at it, so i did not login for 24 hours.
After that they decided that they should rollback the exploit.

As has been told above, i use my own tactics, and it involves credits.
Just to make a breif explanation, the account slave2, had not used many of his AP.
So i decided to make that my primary account, and as you noticed, i attacked Honeyboney and that accounts alliance.

I can not reveal much more about it, since then it would not be my tactic anymore.
But as you also can see above, they are monitoring every step i take, and i'm not using any exploits or bugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosm
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Ok we will se if you ll had 8k credits another day too....
Back to top Go down
ola

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:36 pm

Day Reputation:
1 163
4 688
5 403
6 27
9 12705
10 14172
16 15142
21 4176
24 3710
25 17177

What a Face day 6:27 reputation ,day 9:12705 reputation,.........day 24:3710 reputation,day 25:17177 reputation!!!Wtf? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveime

PostSubject: Still abusing the bugs ?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:02 pm

I don't know how this player just managed to jump ANOTHER 3k in one day, seeing as how the rest of us barely manage a couple of 100 points in the same period ?

It kinda makes a mockery of the whole game when one player seems to be head and shoulders above the rest (and coincidentaly from Sweden, same country as the game developers).

Seems like the winner of the $500 is a foregone conclusion to me ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honeyboney

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:36 pm

I could only jump 3000 rep today, because i have been in a meeting all morning, and did not have time to manage all my slaves.

I will probably take another 10k rep when i get home from work, (if i got the time)
Since i still have 90 AP and alots of bullets that needs to be sold.
And you will probably ask, so i can answer right now, the reason i got APs is because i have not "played" this weekend, been watching a golf tournament.

The fact that i'm from Sweden, the same country as the devs, got nothing to do with my progress. I have played this game since Beta, and been able to work on my tactics since then.

To explain the 3k jump i did so far today, you can just take a look at the first page, and you will notice that i did 17 backstabs. One backstab give me about 200 rep.

I hope you will find your own working tactics, and that more people can fight for the $500 first price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveime

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:40 pm

So exactly how many accounts do you multi on ?

I seem to remember that the Admins said they'd allow multi logging "as long as it didn't become a problem".

I'd say the apparent 20+ multiple accounts you have IS a problem ...

Please, don't call what you do "tactics", it's not ... it's abusing a system that the admins have unfortunately left open, and it will eventually cost them "internet reputation" as everyone will know the game is a multi logging fun fest, with no real point to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honeyboney

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:03 pm

daveime wrote:
So exactly how many accounts do you multi on ?

I seem to remember that the Admins said they'd allow multi logging "as long as it didn't become a problem".

I'd say the apparent 20+ multiple accounts you have IS a problem ...

Please, don't call what you do "tactics", it's not ... it's abusing a system that the admins have unfortunately left open, and it will eventually cost them "internet reputation" as everyone will know the game is a multi logging fun fest, with no real point to it.

I totaly agree with you, i have never liked the idea of using multple accounts, it take away the skills of the game and allow the person with most time to be at the top.
I will probably not have time to play this game the entire round, and therefor not win.

I also realized that, i could not stick with one account, if i wanted to be in the top, so therefor i followed the rest, and created my very own slaves.
The question is, IS my slaves a problem for you, for me or for both?
Apperently its a problem for you, since you are not able to catch up, maybe you should create even more slaves, or just give up the idea, that you could win this game.

And as i wrote above, the slaves is a problem for me aswell, it takes up way to much time to manage them all, and if you ask me it takes away alot of the fun from the game. So i would rather see that we only used one account, and banned people if they used multiple. But unfortunately, its not my game, and i cant change the rules.

And last, its tactic, since we both know, everyone can use multiple account, and most of us is, but not everyone succed, the reason is that we all use different tactics with our multiple accounts, and as i wrote in my previous post, i just hope you will find a tactic that suits you, mutliple accounts or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveime

PostSubject: Thanks   Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:05 pm

First of all I want to say thank you for being so honest and open about your position. (Anyone else would have just tried to flat deny things, at least you have the guts to speak up).

You've been in this game since beta, and have had plenty of time to refine your tactics (I'm not going to argue over the useage any more) ... and because of the allowances made by the game designers, you've correctly identified that multi accounts are the way to go to score big.

I only recently joined this game and at first found it entertaining ... together with the lure of a real prize at the end, it seemed like a great idea.

Then after initial hassles with the merchant they were using not accepting my card (without any real reason why), it meant I could not avail of any Credits.

The inability to buy / use Credits puts everyone at a disadvantage, especially with the real time 24 hour delay in the Hideout when your account is effectively blocked. Now people have said you have thousands of credits (where they came from I neither know nor care) ... but this alone means you can probably get an average of 10 to 16 hours gameplay a day, where others can manage 30 or 40 minutes before ending up in the Emergency Room or Hideout.

This alone is a huge disparity, and makes the game unfair ... if they'd have run 2 prizes, those for "truly" free players, and one for those who were actively buying Credits, then everyone would have at least some chance at the respective pots.

On top of this, the whole multi account thing is nonsense. Every other game I know that even allows multi will very firmly say that "accounts may not interact with each other" ... here it seems to be the ONLY way to get ahead, and actively condoned by the Admins.

Multi accounts killing each other for rep, and those accounts buying themselves out of the Hideout with real cash ... compared to those of us that even if we DID have the time, simply don't have the money to be using those "advantages", and spend 23 out of every 24 hours in the Hideout through no fault of our own, only a random chance. (Even with a Surgeon and 2.5k rep, I have been in the Hideout twice in about three days).

This isn't a personal vendetta against you mate, but what you are able to achieve with your style of play makes it very obvious that the whole game is ill-thought out and crazily biased, and that no one stands a chance of winning a prize unless they invest probably the same amount of money in Credits to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rohanmedia
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Honeyboney bug king.   Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:49 pm

My oppinion:

1. Play for fun
2. Play for cash
3. Something has to be done with the muli account stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.rohanmedia.com
Sponsored content