Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eno

tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Empty
PostSubject: tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts   tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:22 am

the following is based on my experiences:

whenever you get a bad heal, your endurance drops to 0%, or if you're at 0 you become hospitalized, while its at 0, dont attempt (another) heal. Wait for your endurance to replenish to 1% before you try again ( I think this takes about a min or less).

this way you wont send yourself to the hospital for 2 consecutive bad heals

note: this may not be 100% accurate

Last edited by eno on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmileX

PostSubject: Re: tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts   tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:56 am

Well... Based in what you said... I tried to put that in practice... And I think that we only go to ER if we try to get treatment and it fails and we have endurance at 0.

All the tries that I have made after i put this in practice, the worst thing that happened to me, was to run out of Action Points...
Back to top Go down
eno

PostSubject: Re: tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts   tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:36 am

right right you only go to the ER if you fail with 0 endurance, I'm just letting people know who are new because I dont know if they'd know or not.

as far as the losing action points thing...I was thinking about that as well...I wasnt sure if clicking refresh on the page ended up costing another action point (I was too low to test)

but you can still refresh by checking on new visitors, and I know for a fact that wont cost you another action point. hopefully this helps you Smile
Back to top Go down
Robinc07

PostSubject: Re: tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts   tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Thats not completely true. I've been thrown into the ER before and my endurance was 100%!
Back to top Go down
eno

PostSubject: Re: tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts   tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:21 pm

it didnt give you the ouch message first? was there a possibility that you were attacked while you were in a recovery room?

which leaves me wondering why you'd heal with 100%...

weird.but ill be sure to edit the first thread to say its not exactly accurate just in case.
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts   tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Actually, eno, that's not right. It's not depending if you got zero (0) Endurance or not.
It's about luck. Or bad luck. In the formula it's programmed a chanse parameter.
What I'm trying to say is, that cheaper treatment, higher the probability to get bad treatment or worse, end up in the ER.
So my tip is to pay for more expensive treatment.

Hope it helps you out a bit cheers
Back to top Go down
rohanmedia
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts   tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 am

I got to ER with even more Endurance soo i started to use surgeons 975$ and i`m fine. Expensive treatment means more safety
Back to top Go down
http://blog.rohanmedia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts   tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself  with healing attempts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tip to stop you from hospitalizing yourself with healing attempts
Page 1 of 1