Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a few suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eno

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 am

In general:

1. Allow the purchase of action points.

2. allow most things that are able to be purchased by credits, to be able to purchase with money (this includes being able to place a monetary bounty to be placed on someones head, instead of only credit rewards)

3. allow the purchase of credits with in game cash

4. reduce hospital and hideout times (lol you've heard this a million times already)

5. increase minimum vault interest to .25% daily

6. accept paypal! Smile (wider range of customers)

for premium members:

the incentive for buying premium in the first place is a benefit of most of these suggestions, along with you know...the actual benefit they gain from them.

1.credit income per day (more incentive for people to purchase premium, which means more profit potential afro, but more importantly, allows more activity to go on throughout the game, which makes it more fun Smile . I'm thinking 1 credit per game day would be cool. This is 120 creds for a month, and if someone decides to save up for the entire month they would only have to buy a 100 dollar cred pack to continue being premium (which is good on both ends)

2. reduction in all transactions that require credits (im thinking 50% reduction at current prices)

3. allow them to keep the 1% daily interest with the vault

ok thats all I can think of for now. I'll post some more if I think of them

bounce
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:09 am

Quote :
1. Allow the purchase of action points.
If you buy premium you get 25% more AP per day

Quote :
2. allow most things that are able to be purchased by credits, to be able to purchase with money (this includes being able to place a monetary bounty to be placed on someones head, instead of only credit rewards)
Nope. Credits are the only thing you are able to put in a bounty. Credits has the same value everywhere. The use of real money means a hugh difference between different currency

Quote :
3. allow the purchase of credits with in game cash
Nope, it's just fine as it is. What if you have billions in game money? That means that you are going to get everything for free meanwhile others that don't have the same amount of in game money must buy credits for real money?

Quote :
4. reduce hospital and hideout times (lol you've heard this a million times already)
Nope, never hears of it (just kidding).
As I told others and I tell you, there are similar games like this one and they have some kind of ER and hideout and they have a maximum of 24h and nobody complains about it.

Quote :
5. increase minimum vault interest to .25% daily
Just fine as it is. What if you have billions? You can do the math. And what it would do to "Reputation"

Quote :
Yes, we are working on PP.

for premium members:

the incentive for buying premium in the first place is a benefit of most of these suggestions, along with you know...the actual benefit they gain from them.

Quote :
1.credit income per day (more incentive for people to purchase premium, which means more profit potential afro, but more importantly, allows more activity to go on throughout the game, which makes it more fun Smile . I'm thinking 1 credit per game day would be cool. This is 120 creds for a month, and if someone decides to save up for the entire month they would only have to buy a 100 dollar cred pack to continue being premium (which is good on both ends)
We have lifetime premium and 30 day premium. Works just fine.

Quote :
2. reduction in all transactions that require credits (im thinking 50% reduction at current prices)
We can't make premium to give you to much of a head start compared to the players that can't buy premuim for any reason.

Quote :
3. allow them to keep the 1% daily interest with the vault
Same as #5 above.

Thanks for showing interest and giving us feedback. Hope you understand my answers.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
eno

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:04 pm

oh sorry, forgot about the whole value of currency thing (noob mistake on my part)

didnt think all of em would get rejected though. lol

well thanks for responding anyways cheers
Back to top Go down
cHubByWiZaRd

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Quote :
Quote :

oh gosh,i cant wait when PP applied as payment method..i will buy premium for sure
^^
Back to top Go down
eno

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:27 pm

cHubByWiZaRd wrote:
Quote :
Quote :

oh gosh,i cant wait when PP applied as payment method..i will buy premium for sure
^^

x2.

ill probably wait till next season to buy though
Back to top Go down
antt32navyy

antt32navyy

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:01 pm

eno wrote:
cHubByWiZaRd wrote:
Quote :
Quote :

^^

x2.

ill probably wait till next season to buy though

ummmmmm.......... scratch
off topic. i say this closes

lol!
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 pm

More questions about this matter?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few suggestions
Page 1 of 1