Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fraternity Characters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
madeinscotland2

Fraternity Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Fraternity Characters?   Fraternity Characters? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:11 am

Can anybody tell me what the Front Business Manager, The Butcher, The Repairman, Pekwarski, Mr X & Sloan do for your Fraternity?
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: Fraternity Characters?   Fraternity Characters? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:04 am

The Butcher give you extra money when someone go from nour recovery room to the ER.
Solon give you extra money after 15 day. And the other think i dont know what dooing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wantedthegame.com
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: Fraternity Characters?   Fraternity Characters? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 pm

madeinscotland2 wrote:
Can anybody tell me what the Front Business Manager, The Butcher, The Repairman, Pekwarski, Mr X & Sloan do for your Fraternity?

They will have more specific "jobs" in the future. For the moment, they bring in money only.
Back to top Go down
eno

PostSubject: Re: Fraternity Characters?   Fraternity Characters? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:22 pm

claarc wrote:
madeinscotland2 wrote:

They will have more specific "jobs" in the future. For the moment, they bring in money only.

sounds good. glad to hear the game is going to progress soon. I plan on playing for seasons to come Smile
Back to top Go down
madeinscotland2

PostSubject: Front Business Manager   Fraternity Characters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:06 pm

It seems that the Front Business Manager makes sure evryone pays there own way. I think it take a couple of days to kick in but once it does, everyone earns at least their own daily cost every day. So you dont have to pay out for any fraternity staff from the soup chef to Sloan (just the initial payment).
Back to top Go down
Bairland

PostSubject: Stacking characters for additional money   Fraternity Characters? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:22 pm

I think this appropriate for this thread, since it is related to fraternity characters. I know that you can hire additional copies of the characters, at least the front business manager. I have also seen that having Front Business Manager, Pekwarski, and Sloan generates a fair amount of cash each day, about the amount of one loom hit #29. My question is, Do mutiple versions of the same character (Sloan, Pekwarski, or the Front business Manager) add to the formula for generating cash each day? Just wondering, this is my third season and I never thought about this till now.
Thanks. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fraternity Characters?   Fraternity Characters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fraternity Characters?
Page 1 of 1