Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

ACTION POINTS BUG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arion

PostSubject: ACTION POINTS BUG   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:13 am

Sir,

i think there's a bug in Action points, and there are still window poping-up saying error syntax when im in a recovery room and in ammunition room. In Action Points, last night i have 72 AP, then i train and heal, then after a few turns, about 7, i think then the game said "No more Action Points", so i just assumed that i already have 0 AP, and then when i logged in today, i have 16 AP, then i only used 3 AP, then puff, "no more action points". i think admins should correct things, so people will play and stay. before i go, when i recover the error window always pop-up every time i recover. and same in ammunition store.

aRiOn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ..   Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:17 am

yes arion..i understand u perfectly..that happenned with me too.cant use double page..and i think wich time that recovery room refresh he spend more one ap
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selker.hi5.com
GrrrlyGamer

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Same problem here...

What did you say msbrothers?
We can't use double pages anymore?
I don't refresh recovery rooms, could it be that I using multi-tab browsing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrrrlyGamer

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:19 pm

CORRECTION

OOPS~~~could it be that I using multi-tab browsing?

I MEANT~~~ could multi-tab browsing spend AP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arion

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:25 pm

i don't think it is the multi-tab, i think there's something wrong with the syntax in that particular pages. hope this thing will fix soon. i mean ASAP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arion

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:26 pm

and thanks, im thought im the only one having this problem..

ADMINS PLEASE FIX THE BUGS WE REPORT..

THANK YOU!..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Hello all.

This could happen if you are using multiple tabs in your browser.

Possible scenario
1, You enter a recovery room or ammo store in tab 1. The visitor list is updated everey 4 seconds.
2, You click on some other page with tab 2. (This means you will leave the recovery room you entered in tab 1)
3 tab 1 tries to refresh the visitor list but you are no longer in the recovery room or ammo store because you cklicked on another page in tab 2 = same thing as leaving the room/store. Because you are no longer in the room/store you automatically reenter the store and lose 1 AP.

Hopefully we have a good solution for this soon, we have to consider the possible exploits using multiple tabs when we fix this problem. In the meantime try avoiding multiple tabs in your browser.

/Developer #1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arion

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:22 pm

sir,

i follow your instructions but i only use the window i opened and i didn't use any tabs, but every time i get recover it deducts me 2-3 AP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razzta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Ok.

So you don´t use multi-tabs nor multiple browser windows?

If not. Please explain the things you did, as specific as possible so we can see what happened.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arion

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 am

Here, i use mozilla firefox.

i go loom then train, then after i lose endurance i go to recovery then pick the best recovery (surgeon) then i go back to the loom using only the window i use to logged on and do some stuffs (loom, recovery, etc.). this is the problem after i lose endurance in the loom i go to recovery room to replenish my endurance, but when im counting the times i go to recovery there are times that it deducts me twice on my AP, but i don't click the click button on the staffs twice, but it deducts me twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosm
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:42 am

Thats only BS, I dont use multiple tabs and I dont have problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecrims.name
arion

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Server Error in '/' Application.
Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientscriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientscriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientscriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.]
System.Web.UI.ClientscriptManager.ValidateEvent(String uniqueId, String argument) +159
System.Web.UI.Control.ValidateEvent(String uniqueID, String eventArgument) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +36
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +12
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +353
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1194

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arion

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:32 pm

im deducted by 3 AP with nothing happened, this always pops when i get recover now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razzta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:03 pm

ok, we´ll check it out, what version of FF do u use?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerSVK
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:14 pm

I have this problem same time too.

FF 3.0.3
Windows XP SP2

Have a nice day
Regards
KillerSVK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wantedthegame.com
arion

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Same with KillerSVK.. FF 3.0 SP3..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:27 pm

arion wrote:
Same with KillerSVK.. FF 3.0 SP3..

Thank you all for your good information on this, we are very close to a solution. We need to do some more testing before we are confident the problem is solved. If everything goes well in testing we should have it up on servers soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:16 pm

man this action point bug is anoying since I was in the revocery room to long I lost like 2 or 3 action points;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razzta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Bug is now fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTION POINTS BUG   

Back to top Go down

ACTION POINTS BUG