Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for feedback on landingpage

Go down 
+2
vi3tboyshorty
razzta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
razzta
Admin
razzta

Looking for feedback on landingpage Empty
PostSubject: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:50 am

I would likesome feedback on our landing page (logged in).

Is it nice to have information in text boxes? Should we even have textboxes? What kind of info would like to see on the landing page?

Please ask around among your friends and alliances so we get lots of feedback... thanks...

//WFIGT
Back to top Go down
vi3tboyshorty

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:39 pm

1. It's good to have textboxes just to keep things nice and separated. (That is if I'm understanding you right.)
2. Very important game info would be very nice, such as how to... well play.
When I first started, the whole page looked completely confusing. The forum somewhat helped. Adding more topics like "Begin" or "purchasing buildings" would help rather having to search for it throughout the web page.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 pm

vi3tboyshorty wrote:
1. It's good to have textboxes just to keep things nice and separated. (That is if I'm understanding you right.)
2. Very important game info would be very nice, such as how to... well play.
When I first started, the whole page looked completely confusing. The forum somewhat helped. Adding more topics like "Begin" or "purchasing buildings" would help rather having to search for it throughout the web page.

cheers
Agreed albino
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:01 am

Thats basically what I meant, but also if we should have something else as a landing page?

how to.... you mean guides?

Where would you have the topic: Begin? a textbox? left menu? top menu?

Cheers

Keep it comming... Razz
Back to top Go down
vi3tboyshorty

PostSubject: ASDFSAD   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:09 am

Yes guides, and especially reference of some sort that can help enhance the gaming experience. And what do you mean by landing page? you mean the forum or the actual game page?

Begginger's box should be nice and bold! Smile
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 am

I mean the page to go to when you log in to the game.

We have a tip box at the top of that page that is shown to all with less than 500 reputation. There is also a link to our quick guide.

Do you mean we should have more? in that case what would the content be?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
vi3tboyshorty

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 pm

Well in that case, for the begginers, as you guys are already doing, you should have flashing icons for where noobs should start. For example, flash where to buy weapons, and then when they click on it there should be a mini tutorial for them to read. That will help them understand it more. Having just a guide on the side usually gets ignored more often than not. If you want people to buy more credits, you should put a question somewhere in the loom asking them if they are sure they can do that mission and then tell them that you can know for sure when you get an account. Smile

By the way, how can I become an admin, if possible? I can help because I see a lot of flaws in the game.
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 pm

We are still working on some parts of the game. If you find some bug reaport it here or if you miss in the game write us and we will look at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wantedthegame.com
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 pm

KillerSVK wrote:
We are still working on some parts of the game. If you find some bug reaport it here or if you miss in the game write us and we will look at that.

sure thing;)
Back to top Go down
Lanc18

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 pm

I think it would be interesting to have some mini games within the Wanted Game. If you check out the online Mafia Game - Omerta at www.barafranca.com, you will notice they have 4 mini games that can be played and it shows the leader of that game. This could be something for players to do while they are sitting in the ER. Just a thought. Also - it may be good to have a link to the Forum so that people can find this easier. I never really look at the meeting room and did not know about the forum for my first season. You could also give direct links to current game issues.
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 pm

I agree with Lanc18, that would be a nice addition. In addition to Lanc18's idea, I think in the mini games, every hour or so, or even every wanted hour, or whatever you decide, you should have a contest in the mini games. And the winner, "gets out of jail free." People would be more likely to continue playing the game as they have some hope without dishing out real money or loads of cash to get out of the ER. Just a thought, and I think it's a really good one, personally. Smile
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Cool idea, we are looking into this,
However it will take some time... Cool
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:05 pm

that is understandable. Thanks for considering!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for feedback on landingpage   Looking for feedback on landingpage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for feedback on landingpage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Feedback-
Jump to: