Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

New update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iTab
Advance Member

PostSubject: New update!   Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:50 pm

I like it! I like it a lot. Let's see how it pans out. Will keep in touch about this. I'm excited to see how this works. Smile Sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rohanmedia
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: New update!   Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:27 pm

iTab wrote:
I like it! I like it a lot. Let's see how it pans out. Will keep in touch about this. I'm excited to see how this works. Smile Sounds cool!

What are you talking about ? |Please don`t post just for posting. Just making unwanted threads
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.rohanmedia.com
iTab
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: New update!   Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:07 pm

The topic of the thread says "New Update" which would include the New and latest update. I didn't think I needed to restate the subject in my post. Anywho, yea, the latest Season 4 updates. That is what I was referring to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: New update!   Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:12 pm

iTab wrote:
The topic of the thread says "New Update" which would include the New and latest update. I didn't think I needed to restate the subject in my post. Anywho, yea, the latest Season 4 updates. That is what I was referring to.

talking about backstabs without money reward? i think yes

i think its a cool feature too and can make the game more competitive

Fair play
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selker.hi5.com
Lanc18

PostSubject: Re: New update!   Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:13 pm

I think the use of pawns has only increased since last season. I have heard of people having 100 pawns. That is outrageous. All they do now is set-up their pawns, get them to 500 rep and kill them over and over again. This is only rewarding those that want to take the time to set up hundreds of pawns and not those who like to strategically play the game (as it was originally set up to be played).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: New update!   Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:24 pm

Lanc18 wrote:
I think the use of pawns has only increased since last season. I have heard of people having 100 pawns. That is outrageous. All they do now is set-up their pawns, get them to 500 rep and kill them over and over again. This is only rewarding those that want to take the time to set up hundreds of pawns and not those who like to strategically play the game (as it was originally set up to be played).

yes..the use of rabbits incraised..but see..the diference its big?u will see the advatage will be smallest..last round the advantage was much more bigger
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: New update!   Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:55 pm

however, there is still a very large advantage, and those who do not use rabbits WILL NOT win. It's guaranteed. And I don't think it's fair. But, considering there is this $500 prize at the end, people will do whatever it takes to win it. Perhaps, if it is possible, make it so that any characters that are on the same IP, not be able to interact with each other. Such as, attack one another, go to their recovery rooms, and ammo stores. This will eliminate all usage of rabbits because there will not be a point. But, then there is that fancy thing called a proxy... So I don't know. Or, if you're desperate enough, go to your neighbors house and hop on his computer to finish the other side of the process... I don't know. There might just not be a solution with the way technology is. I think this game is now intended to be played as a multi character game. As sad as it may be, it's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ...   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm

this game type are maked to have multi caracter. win who work more,who have the better stategy, and who have more patience.in this game i think its not possible remove from all the usage of rabbits,cause have alaways one way to use them.we can dificcult the usage of them (we have maked that) to people dont use so much..if people continue using them..it requeres more work..and if another play want grow up why dont work a litlke too?

the multi carather is the secret to the sucess of this game,and u will see it in few seasons Wink
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: New update!   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:06 pm

It's dumb and no one likes it. And no, this game was not intended to use multi characters, or they wouldn't try to stop it. DUH!
It is about strategy. Strategy has a lot to do with it. But having 100 rabbits isn't strategy, it's a waste of life and unfair to those who want a FAIR chance at playing this game but also have lives.
Stop defending something that you are using as your own strategy, you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: New update!   Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:21 pm

iTab wrote:
It's dumb and no one likes it. And no, this game was not intended to use multi characters, or they wouldn't try to stop it. DUH!
It is about strategy. Strategy has a lot to do with it. But having 100 rabbits isn't strategy, it's a waste of life and unfair to those who want a FAIR chance at playing this game but also have lives.
Stop defending something that you are using as your own strategy, you're wrong.

now its same thing of last round..but now how have rabbits dont gain much advantage same last round...its true that its takes advantage..but so so many same last round Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New update!   

Back to top Go down

New update!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Feedback-
Jump to: