Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

GA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beano
Advance Member

PostSubject: GA   Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:43 am

Right okay, i got 2 rabbits and GA'd my main, when i looked on my main i got the message that he had been attacked and what stats he had earnt but no stats had been added to the account so like.. wtf?

ID:63764

If you need to check logs or whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beano
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: GA   Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:28 am

Right, I'm not the slightest bit amused, just tested some more.... Main and a rabbit GA'd 2 rabbits, got a message saying won so many stats after pressing execute and did not recieve the stats but the 2 rabbits that got GA'd lost stats.

This is surely a bug? I mean im not sure seen as i haven't been playing long but it dosen't seem right and nevermind just sorting the bug out I'd apprectiate it if i got the stats added to my account through whatever you use to edit stats or whatever, you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beano
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: GA   Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:37 am

Uh wait, does it get added on after your next action or something? Cos i attacked a rabbit and well.. i didn't notice what stats i had but my rep went up more than what it should of after i attacked a rabbit...

Regardless someone check my logs to see if there is a bug or not

ID:63764
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razzta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GA   Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:08 am

It“s not a bug, the thing is just like you say that you have to make an action before the stat go up so to reload the page.
In some cases it“s necessary to log out and log in. However no stats are lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beano
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: GA   Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Yeah okay sorry for my rant lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beano
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: GA   Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 pm

FFS. Should of got 40ish from GA like i did in message, which means i should go up about 120 respect and i went up 70 odd. Either its a bug with the message i'm getting and i should be receiving less stats, or the stats system is fucked. I want my stats back ffs.

EDIT: If lets say 2 accounts attack one, and one of the 2 accounts has 1 statof intelligence, they proceed to GA the one account, the one account gets a message saying they won lets say 40 everything, but they actually only get 20 intelligence. Is that right? It must be, cos that was the reason why i wasn't getting the respect i should of. And is also why my intelligence is lower than what it would be normally.

Therefore the messages should be changed when you win/lose stats from GA, because they aren't true....

Check my logs. ID above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
razzta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GA   Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:26 am

We are having some problem with the messages when backstabbing, you are getting correct amount though, but maybe the message says otherwise... We are working on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GA   

Back to top Go down

GA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Bugs-
Jump to: