Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fredrischos

Fredrischos

Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber? Empty
PostSubject: Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber?   Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Don't know where else to ask this, I can't view peoples rep. change and the No.1 backstabber is clearly not working...

Is this something the admins done or is it just not working as it should? Not that it's essential for the playing, but still.

Smile
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber?   Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:25 pm

The first is maybe a bug, but i have find some profiles where was the reputation changes written. We must only wait when the admins will be online again. Maybe after the holidays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wantedthegame.com
Fredrischos

Fredrischos

PostSubject: Re: Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber?   Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Well it worked now....at least the No.1 backstabber and most rep increase on one day. I'll wait and see what the admins has to say about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber?   Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rep, change and No. 1 backstabber?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Bugs-
Jump to: