Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Old or new system

Go down 

Are you for this changes?
Yes
59%
 59% [ 13 ]
No
32%
 32% [ 7 ]
I dont know
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
KillerSVK
Advance Member

PostSubject: Old or new system   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Are you in to everything remained as it is in the sections Loom and backstab, or you for a change?

New idea:
BACKSTAB:
Are you in favor to an assault of players who have the same IP address received only small states as well as money. A player with an assault different IP addresses would be successful in the States of the range of 20 to 45% of the states of the player who lost. And the same by alliance backstab. But the palyers witch have add to this hit will recive only a stats. Do you think that would motivate people to do more hunting.

e.g.:
Players with the same IP.
Player A atack Player B. Player A win but recive only 1 from each stat and only 0,1% from the money of the Player B.

Players with different IP.
Player A atack Player B. Player A win and recive 80 from each stat and recive 35% of the Player B money.

LOOM:
Should the action to add more than 60% of players with the same IP address as the players received very little money. But if it was more people with different IP addresses players would have received the following amounts:
1 $ 10,000 - $ 12,000,
2nd $ 15,000 - $ 18,000,
3rd $ 20,000 - $ 25,000,
4th $ 26,000 - $ 50,000,
5th $ 51,000 - $ 90,000,
6th $ 91,000 - $ 180,000,
7th $ 181,000 - $ 450,000.

PREMIUM LOOM:
Each day even by the NATO action appeared special action, which, however, show only players to be active premium account. It could be the action could add only players who are active premium account. Players without a premium account could not be added to this action. Ma share should be 20 active players with premium account. Action by giving $ 900,000 for each player. Action, however, was limited to that could be carried out only 30 times in a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wantedthegame.com
HEKATE1

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:44 pm

first there is a away to open several accs with diferent ips so this will not work out for players who has knowledge about pc stuff

i think u guys first need to bring players to this game if u didnt realize there is not much ppl playing and as much as u make the game boring as much ppl will run away from it.

second players can always exchange "rabbits"

when i first got to know this game and backstab formula i thought : ok i received always same amount of stats no problem but i thought i would receive same %%% of the acc who got attacked as well, and this could be a good way to increase reputation and would make players to get new strategys to play wanted.

just to try to find a away to stop rabbits will not work out for newbies and players who doesnt know much things about pc stuff.

can you guys think a better formula for backstab thinking about a good game instead thinking : how to prevent rabbits ?!?!?!

ok who has time to manage 1000 accs will be better from those who can only make 10 what doesnt make any diference if who makes 1000 doesnt know what to do and how to manage all, quality is diferent from quantity.

i do hope admn + crew will start making a better game accepting the fact that rabbits are here and will stay here so give us a better and fun game, let us all play, change stupid features as meeting room which is useless and could be a nice feature, i still cant get why this rabbits madness, rabbits are part of this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 am

All I can say is YES, YES, YES! Great news, please make the game more attractive Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fredrischos

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:55 am

I totally agree with the idea, make this game more attractive! Smile Something has to be done...cuz this is just not as fun as it used to be and competing against 100 accounts is just hard to say the least.

I think that this is a good idea for this game. Admins, get to work! Figure something out Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HEKATE1

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:23 pm

well the point is : those new features will not stop rabbits will only stop ppl who doesnt know how tecnology works, so, what is the point, make the game worst for new players, i mean worst than ever.

So now let me tell you something :

* less stats, more rabbits
* any kind of: " lets make something about diferent ips " well new players or not so smart ones will keep thinking that they cant get any good starategy with rabbits, but when they see soemone in top with 200k more they will think : what t hell!

* what anyone here gets hunting on raves ? 12 stats ? 6 stats ? 2 stats ? convert to reputation, nothing with good sense at all so to hunt has only 1 propose, kill just to send someone to e.r., and then we get to the reasonble point here, who got to e.r. and enjoys the "game" will pay 50 credts to leave the e.r. ? i think not, noly players who are running for top and has something that matters will pay out, your volume in the game will not pay it out coz see they have no idea how to reach the top so why pay for that ? better get another acc and wow hunt, and soon this player will realize what rabbits are for and in the future maybe will understand that credts are very important.

So far i really anted to find some point of fun in this game and there is no way out, the only fun in wanted is to be able to win, otherwise all features must be improved.

To hunt what has this refresh style thing and the most pop recovery on main pge is so good, but to hunt isnt that good coz we actually dont get nothing good. Well i must say that capctha for hunters can be avoided but wow man shouldnt even exist coz this is a hunter style game and the surgery bug which doesnt recognize the avatar sometimes is another thing very very bad.

What i sugest at first moment i will not take it out, you guys have no volume of ppl playing because the game isnt good and as i can see is going to become worst.

Put this ip system and i will make sure that u will understand what i am saying that this cant stop rabbits only ppl who doesnt know about pc tecnology and this will be worst than ever, coz those ppl will ask here how the player X can do that and they cant.

You guys have very nice features already to make rabbits a thinking thought for the owners as that * exemplo on fronts which if the rabbits owner doesnt take it out the production will stop receiving, so ho has a lot of rabbits needs to be able to work it out with them to have a lot of rabbits doesnt make anyone a winner.

Make the meeting rooms a real feature and not only a gossip spot.

Recreat the stats formula to make it worth it for who wants to hunt and so what if players will have 1000 rabbits - someone needs to run for the rank someone needs to build strategy and who will even try to do that if when this player log in the game only see capctchas doesnt know he can avoid it when he hunts, cant have a free play game needs to find a away to open accs witrh diferent ips and trust me is easy, so you guys are only making the game worst for new ppl, old bastards like me have all asnwers, but even with a really good prizes the game sucks and has potential what is very sad for all, for who is able to play and for is able to get advanced with players like the game owner as exemplo who so far is only spending money i guess.

But anyways, i aint a 15 years old kid so i am able to think forward and i aint the kind of person who doesnt speak when i feel like i have to.

And i know that anything we say here will not change admns mind, but is very good to think that in some point someone will think : " i said it so '

best wishes for 2009.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerSVK
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Ok. And what you mean for max. 20 rabbits per palyers. Or how many rabbits per player will be optimal. And the stats will by risse to 25% - 75% of the looser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wantedthegame.com
HEKATE1

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Well unless you guys make all players when make the register to download something that could detect if the player X has only 20 rabbits or how many the game wants to allow, unless that miracles exist and add ons and proxies are just dreams i am sorry you cant say : 20 rabbits per person or 1 or 1000.

Ok so i do have a lot of ideas :

* Make the backstab formula involving the reputation gain as well:

Acc A : 100 stats 1000 reputation >> make i dont know a randow system from 4 - 8 % lost from stats + reputation lossing would be : 8 stats lost 80 respect

Acc B : 1 stats 1000 reputation >> 0,08 stats lost and 80 respect lost

i dont know if this is a possible idea but that was what i first thoguth that would happens in this game.

sometimes the acc has a lot of respect but doesnt has so much stats and would be nice to rip of the reputation and would create new strategy for players who wants to run for the top rank. not only "get rabbits with 5kk cash in hands no stats and hit" hunt some higher reputation guys and so on.

One thing you guys need to do against rabbits, did u see last round rank ? last round was a rabbits domination on rank if u didnt realize and this round this can be done as well, one feature in another online game that could be usefull as well here is : define your acc as rabbit, accs who are rabbits can not get top in rank what doesnt mean that those accs will not appear on rank ok, will not be able to win the prizes from top 10 thats all. And from this you guys could reach those players who share accs, sharing hasnt a good vision from admns spot as i could read, could make it annoying to share but impossible to make it forbidden.

To kill always already prevents ppl to have a lot of rabbits and transfer "stats / reputation"

The dealer is very good gave all players the same fair ammount of ammo of course depending how much each one has in hands to invest on it, but i mean no one needs to make rabbits with a lot of cash to save ammo

The main propose of rabbits in this game is to support 1 main acc stats, transfer money as long as need to fill the firepower and spy on recovery before a player jumps in with another acc to hit another player. i must say that to make 100 rabbits takes only 4 - 5 days not playing all day at all so isnt a big deal and thats why i dont see why crew is against rabbits. But players needs to make strategy under the games rules, if u define only 20 rabbits for player as a rule and not as feature do you agree that you cant punish all players who will play using the "tecnology" and those who tried to play under the rules will get an unfair game ? The main problem around here is that players doesnt even know that multi accs are allowed, some doesnt - the fact that this forum is not connected with the game isnt good either and i know how ppl can be lazy and not register here and just say : wow i tried to log in and didnt get it.

Meeting Rooms... can you guys do something about that? Coz to win 100$, not even a cheap hooker gets paid that much of cash i am sorry for this way to express myself but w t hell is that? that thing seems that there was a spot that need to be done something and someone just did something coz meeting rooms are only something i cant describe what that thing is, i only can say: is some THING
Maybe make the challenge with diferent formula from gained stats/reputation maybe making armours/equip/weapons useless and only pure stats accs would win the challenge.

Btw can you add pges on message box and profile accs ? i cant open my message box on my acc gives me to much lag is impossible and i realized that on profiles we would have same problem with thousands of messages. And the option to delete messages, select all and delete.

Plz do to this game future a huge favor, take it out the code on backstab or teach to players how to avoid it, this is a function that will make this game not boring or a lame but a big joke. And fiz the surgery avatar not select thing ...

Small things give to players personality and shouldnt be bought by credts, like avatar selection, give the players to first have their personality in game, to first understand, enjoy it and then they will start to spending credts.

Games are like drugs u need to give to players a little of the tasty and make them addict to get with it but if the drug isnt good we change dealers lol!

well sry i have to many things on my mind i am afraid to get misunderstood here, well but worth a try.

** the only thing i do agree is that looms need higher cash money which can be define by premium accs **
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTab
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:54 pm

I like what Hekate had to say about having the reputation factor into the reward of winning a fight.
I saw it like this:
If a player with 100000 reputation fights a player with 1000 reputation, I would say, give the guy with 100000 nothing for winning. There is no reason why these 2 would be fighting. Two reasons, the small guy knows he can't win, and the big guy knows he can and knows he won't get anything for it. Regardless of their weapons, the outcome should be nothing.
This should also be factored into Alliance backstabs. Factor in the reputation difference for the reward of the winner. Even if it was a "close" fight because the low rep guy had the 3 best weapons and the high rep guy was unequipped. Factor in that reputation difference. But, if for some reason the low reputation guy wins, give him a big reward.

Other than all that. I don't understand a lot of what you all are saying. Can't understand your English. lol I'm kinda tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Sky*Team*

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:51 pm

affraid This new system are in this season??????????? Ore steal old??? What a Face

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Not yet to be decided.

However, this will not be this season. Unless, all registered player participate in this pool, I think developer might do something about this.

Please be informed that, update usually will be post inside "news" feature at the start of the season. Except for bugs problem, the update will be post accordingly.

View user profile
slipknot4me
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Im sorry to writte here my opinion without reading all posts, so sorry me, if some things would be same as other opinions.

So I dont really think, that making system, where you gain more stats with backstab when you have different IP. You have to think, that some players have dynamic IP and would abuse it. I would recomend to have stabile % of stats and money you gain(loose) with attack. But when attacked account would have just 30% of stats of attacker, attacker would gain just a kill, no stats or money. In Alliance attacks This would be the same, but in this case I would raise that thing from 30% to 45%. You can only gain Money that our opponent have „on hand“. After lost attack you would be dead, same like these days (maybe I would shorter a small that time you are recovering).

About looms, I think it is a good idea. This can raise number of real players playing in alliances, and they would play together. But ihn Looms I think that looms no. 1-5 are obsolete. Players use them minimally or dont use them. I think looms should start from number 6. (so 6th would be first) and then make 6 other, where you can earn much.

1 $ 100,000 - $ 150,000, 9 players
2nd $ 150,000 - $ 220,000, 10 players
3rd $ 220,000 - $ 320,000, 11 players
4th $ 320,000 - $ 450,000, 12 players
5th $ 450,000 - $ 570,000, 14 players
6th $ 570,000 - $ 670,000, 15 players
7th $ 670,000 - $ 800,000. 17 players

Premium would give you more than 1 000 000 $

Players would try to make alliances with more players inside, more players to play. But what this can make? That players would have much money, the can transfer now. I would change profit in armory, from 50% to 20-25%, this would make players to not transfer money, but play and make looms.

Ok, so now we have alliances, where mostly players are robbing without rabbits, but what can make them to to have fun? Rivality ! so what about giving them a chance to have alliance fights, in challenge room. Here we can think about adding there opportunity to gain more stats, then in normal alliace fight (but in this, you can get also money from player, which are not on „hand“).

I know we have to think about possibilities and try it, because we dont want any „rabbits fights“ and „easy transfering“, so I would recommend all players, who have idea to this, to writte it also to me by PM (we can discuss, but discussion about this can be chaotic, so I want to put your ideas together).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Sky*Team*

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Shocked Seems like everyone have good ore not so good ideas.! If I write my suggestions those be sure diferent from other suggestons. But i bet admins find out something what is the best for this game. Wink

Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:17 pm

*Sky*Team* wrote:
Shocked Seems like everyone have good ore not so good ideas.! If I write my suggestions those be sure diferent from other suggestons. But i bet admins find out something what is the best for this game. Wink

Not only with proxys you can make you rabbit work Smile they r many things that you can use like : Remote Administrator Smile or Remote Desktop Connection...

About hunting ? what should i say .....

If this game will stay only @ assignments i think that will get down soon. Hunting is good Very Happy and very fun. You wont see anymore all players that will rob for $$, you will see some ppl who will like to kill someone. But to gain 12 stats max... i better rob. Dont look at TC and make this game like TC you wont gain anything by doing that. But if you guys dont listen you will see in 4-6 Mounts who will play here.

You know that if TC removes the option FK you will loose most of the ppl that plays here. Be smart and make something that TC doesnt have and this way you will gain ppl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wallpapersdtk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old or new system   

Back to top Go down

Old or new system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Poll-
Jump to: