Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check this man...!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heyaz

Heyaz

Check this man...!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:09 am

Check this man...!!!!!! Wtafffzl6.th CHEK IT OUT THAT ALL ONLY IN 2 GAME DAY Shocked that cost more than 10millions, that is not real for 2 game days No
Back to top Go down
nuclear_x
Admin
nuclear_x

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:26 am

I think good business can make it happened. And umm..a lot of time.
Last but not least, good internet connection.
Back to top Go down
Heyaz

Heyaz

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:45 am

I dont think so because where he gets acton points Exclamation
Back to top Go down
nuclear_x
Admin
nuclear_x

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:07 pm

If I'm not mistaken, we’ll get 100 action points for every season start. I think it enough to do loom and collect at least $300K and shall be enough to buy stores and bullet from wholesaler and start the little business.
Back to top Go down
Heyaz

Heyaz

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Maybe >>> but i steel think i is inpossible Mad
Back to top Go down
HawKUG

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:33 pm

I have more stats then that guy! But, her weapons/armor are, really, awesome!

But... i think, he haven't more action points, so, now, he can't do anything...!
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ..   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 pm

report received..we try to fix the situation.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
Heyaz

Heyaz

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:06 pm

cheers

Check this man...!!!!!! Buggzmo1.th

I got more bounce I dont think their busines is that good ..

Last edited by Heyaz on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HawKUG

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Heyaz wrote:
cheers

Check this man...!!!!!! Buggzmo1.th

I got more bounce I dont thins theyr busines is that good ..

:S Only good players man...!
Back to top Go down
Heyaz

Heyaz

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:10 pm

lol! Who are you? Their secretary?? I now reasoson why they have that all Smile when game started were little bug >>> when you bued in shop Kevlar Enforced Motorcycle Jacket it coasts 270,000 >>>> But when you wanted to sell it you may sell it for 1,700,000 >> that is the bug afro >>>>>>>. BUG using isnt legal >>>> so BAN BAN BAN !!!!!!!!!!! Arent?
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Heyaz wrote:
lol! Who are you? Their secretary?? I now reasoson why they have that all Smile when game started were little bug >>> when you bued in shop Kevlar Enforced Motorcycle Jacket it coasts 270,000 >>>> But when you wanted to sell it you may sell it for 1,700,000 >> that is the bug afro >>>>>>>. BUG using isnt legal >>>> so BAN BAN BAN !!!!!!!!!!! Arent?

Users will be get rollbacked
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
Heyaz

Heyaz

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:16 pm

cheers Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Heyaz

Heyaz

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:35 am

Wink Maybe you can check first 3 brazilians.? I thinh their repotation not real besade other players repotation.
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:26 pm

We are keeping an eye on all players, Thanks you for reporting. The players that have been rolledback are the ones who got caught. There are ways to work yourself up fast, you need to find out how though.

Cheers
//WFIGT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this man...!!!!!!   Check this man...!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this man...!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1