Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complete Wanted FAQ. Read it before you ask!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

Complete Wanted FAQ. Read it before you ask! Empty
PostSubject: Complete Wanted FAQ. Read it before you ask!   Complete Wanted FAQ. Read it before you ask! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:21 pm

Play Wanted!

Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

I get killed all the time when I visit a recovery room or ammo store.

When your character reaches 500 reputation you are no longer protected from being backstabbed. The principle reason for getting killed by another player is when you expose yourself in recovery rooms and ammo stores. To minimize the risk of this happening you can get your own ammo store and recovery room. Be sure to set the "max reputation" in your recovery room/ammo store settings to slightly above your own reputation. This will prevent players with higher reputation entering your recovery room/ammo store. But remember, this is not completely safe because a players reputation is a combination of his strength, intelligence, tolerance and money but does not include other variables such as weapon, armor and equipment worn by user. Also be careful when accepting friend invites, this will grant them the opportunity to backstab you.

Is it safe to use my credit card or internet bank transfer on this site?

It is perfectly safe to use your credit card for the Wanted Fan Immersion Game. Your transactions are handled by the well known secure service Paynova, you can read more about Secure online payments on their website at http://www.paynova.com/eng/about/security.asp . We do NOT store ANY credit card information nor Internet Bank information.

If you are in doubt, there are two security validation options to make certain your purchase is safe and secure:

1. Paynovas control that Stillfront AB which runs the Wanted Fan Immersion Game is a certified merchant.

2. Trustwave that Paynova is a security certified financial institute. (https://www.trustwave.com/)

These security validation options are available with Paynova before you enter any credit card or internet bank information. If you have any questions regarding the purchase of credits for the Wanted Fan Immersion Game, do not hesitate to contact us via our forums or by mail.

I did not receieve any registration confirm e-mail

Please check your junk/spam folder. It might take a couple of mintues for the e-mail to arrive.

How do I raise my reputation?

Since you are pretty much a nobody in the world of the fraternities to start out, the best way to begin gaining a respectable reputation for yourself is to visit the “Loom” and complete some of the assignments you’ll find there. This will cost you some endurance, but will also earn you cash.

How do I get endurance?

By visiting the "Recovery rooms" section with some kind of a healer such as masseuse or acupuncture you pay the bill, relax, and gain endurance. But beware! Some of them can give you a bad treatment and hurt you instead. If they hurt you really bad you’ll end up in the emergency room.

If you need more information, please press here or copy and paste https://wanted-webgame.forumotion.com/faq-f15/how-to-regain-endurance-t40.htm in to your browser.

How do I get a weapon?

You can buy weapons at the “Gunsmith Armory” section. Buying weapons will make it much easier to carry out the Loom hits, which you will need to continue to do in order to improve your reputation as well as increase your strength, tolerance, reputation, intelligence and money (STRIM) . This will allow you to move on to the more challenging assignments. But if you have a weapon, you must also have ammunition! So, that leads us to the question:

How do I get firepower?

There are a few different ways to get the ammo that you need. The first one is to go to the "Ammunition Artisans" and enter a store. You may have to bribe the guy at the door to get into the back of the store, where they sell the good stuff. When you buy the ammo that is for sale in that store, it is automatically equipped and loaded into your gun. After you have gained some money, you will have the option of purchasing your own ammunition factory in "Fronts", if you wish, which would give you all the firepower you need, but to reload your gun you must buy the ammo from your store or somebody else’s store, plus allow you to sell them to the ammo dealer and broker for some extra cash. It is also possible to visit the ammo dealer to purchase large quantities of ammunition to sell in your stores. This ammunition will not be automatically equipped into your weapon, because you must be in a store to load your weapon.

If you need more information, please press here or copy and paste https://wanted-webgame.forumotion.com/faq-f15/how-to-regain-firepower-t41.htm in to your browser.

How do I buy a factory or a store?

You can purchase factories to make ammunition or stores to sell ammunition in the “Fronts” section.

How do I mess with the other player characters?

The stores also serve as a way to bring players together so that they can meet, which forms a temporary connection that will make it possible to “Backstab” ‘em or “Sabotage” their buildings and staff. You’ll earn STRIM if things go well. If they don’t, you’ll lose some. Remember, at any time you can fail with a hit, sabotage, loom or story encounter, and when this happens, you can get hurt and you will end up in the emergency room or “Hideout” or even worse, the opponent may kill you. If any of this happens you’ll lose some STRIM. You’ll only lose money that you have in your wallet. The money in the “Vault” is safe.

What is the “Story” section?

This is where your talents will be put to the test as you are dragged into the deep, dark world where you just don’t know who can be trusted or who is telling you the truth. You will be put up against some much more difficult opponents than those you encounter from the Loom assignments, people who have been in this business a lot longer than you and know their shit. You’ll gain STRIM as you complete each encounter, which must be done in order to advance to the next level.

How to get more money?

After you’ve gotten yourself some cash, you can spend it on factories that produce ammo. You can then sell the ammo to the wholesaler in the "Ammunition Artisans" section, to the "Broker" or in you store. You can also buy staff, they produce a daily income and you can collect money from them. In order to get money in the first place, however, you could try doing some Loom assignments, or try to beat the next story encounter. Successful sabotaging of your fellow players can earn you some STRIM. Also, jumping your fellow players can get you some of the green stuff too.

What happens if I die or get hurt?

If you get hurt or even worse, die, you can spend 4 Wanted days (24 h irl) in recovery in the emergency room, or you can make a small payment with credits to get special care and be released right away. Same thing if you are in the hide out, you will have to wait 4 Wanted days or get released by paying a small amount of credits so that somebody else will take the fall for what you did.

What are Action Points?

To be able to get into a recovery room or an ammo store, you will have to use Action Points. You will only be assigned a limited number of Action Points each day, use them wisely. You get 8 Action Points every game day. 1 game day is 8h irl. So 24h irl are 32 Action Points.
Back to top Go down

Complete Wanted FAQ. Read it before you ask!
Page 1 of 1