Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 what the staff does for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dagon



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: what the staff does for you   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 pm

I know what the account manager is for (3% interest at vault instead of 1%) but what are these other characters for:

front business manager, wharehouse manager, repairman, butcher, pekwarski, Mr X, Sloan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slipknot4me
Admin
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 32
Location : Bratislava, Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:40 pm

If you buy them, they would make you some profit everyday, you can buy the more than 1, but every level of them is more expensive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerSVK
Advance Member
avatar

Posts : 264
Join date : 2008-07-23
Age : 32
Location : FURIONS HOME LAND

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:42 pm

front business manager - give you that money whit the staff cost per day,
wharehouse manager - give you 25% extra time for your factorys ,
repairman - ?,
butcher - give you money when someone go to ER in you recovery room,
pekwarski - ?,
Mr X - ?,
Sloan - give you extra money per day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wantedthegame.com
dagon



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 am

I'm having a problem where when I buy a second parafin worker or a second nurse with needle and thread I can't assign the second one to another room... are we supposed to have only one of each recovery staff or can we have more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slipknot4me
Admin
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 32
Location : Bratislava, Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:29 am

You can have more (only The russians you can have just 1), I dont know where is the problem, you should buy another recovery room. I will look at this ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dagon



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:33 am

slipknot4me wrote:
You can have more (only The russians you can have just 1), I dont know where is the problem, you should buy another recovery room. I will look at this ok?

I have two recovery rooms (I have filled them since with other types of staff), considering buying a third...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuclear_x
Admin
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 37
Location : Selangor, Malaysia.

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:39 am

You can only hire a russian. It's weird if you can have more than one. Are you sure both of your existing recovery rooms have 'The Russian'?

_________________
Watching & Learning...
Everything's a Lesson...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dagon



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:58 am

nuclear_x wrote:
You can only hire a russian. It's weird if you can have more than one. Are you sure both of your existing recovery rooms have 'The Russian'?

I only have one russian, it's the other staff I'm having trouble with. I've bought two of several and can't place more than 1, even in different rooms that don't have 5 staff yet...

(also can't get more than one butcher?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuclear_x
Admin
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 37
Location : Selangor, Malaysia.

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Okay, considering you are allowed to have 11 staff for recovery store max (with premium). Try to divide them to different rooms. I suggest a room for Parafin Bathworker and The Russian (lots of people prefer to use this two). Also, please consider to let the lowest price treatment to be in one room and set the reputation below 500 and set to '0' bribe. So that beginners shall be able to get in the rooms..

The rest is up to you. You must think how this business gonna give you profits.

Smile

_________________
Watching & Learning...
Everything's a Lesson...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dagon



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 pm

nuclear_x wrote:
Okay, considering you are allowed to have 11 staff for recovery store max (with premium). Try to divide them to different rooms. I suggest a room for Parafin Bathworker and The Russian (lots of people prefer to use this two). Also, please consider to let the lowest price treatment to be in one room and set the reputation below 500 and set to '0' bribe. So that beginners shall be able to get in the rooms..

The rest is up to you. You must think how this business gonna give you profits.

Smile

So I can only have 11 staff in recovery rooms, correct? even if I buy two surgeons, I can't have them in different rooms? and if they are not in rooms they don't give the payout, correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuclear_x
Admin
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-12-13
Age : 37
Location : Selangor, Malaysia.

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Yes, you are right..
However, the profits given to you by daily payout (not including the profits from recovery rooms) will remain for how many staff do you have. But remember, each time you buy them, the price will be increased. Calculate it to get the maximum profits until the season ends before you buy them.

_________________
Watching & Learning...
Everything's a Lesson...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dagon



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:51 pm

nuclear_x wrote:
Yes, you are right..
However, the profits given to you by daily payout (not including the profits from recovery rooms) will remain for how many staff do you have. But remember, each time you buy them, the price will be increased. Calculate it to get the maximum profits until the season ends before you buy them.

ok, thank you for the info :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what the staff does for you   

Back to top Go down
 
what the staff does for you
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Tips & Tricks-
Jump to: