Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nothing will do?

Go down 
+3
maua96
alfaterzim@hotmail.com
FXzer00
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FXzer00
FXzer00

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:42 am

FXzer00 wrote:
GoldKing
Reputação: 1606406246
Mortes: 308

Wanted is a game seriously or a game you do what you want?

I will not look at forum ... skype for help getting into my new BRs in a game that a Bug.. or.. Butter put there for all to see bad or evil editação protection of the game ... if we expect future of this game, there are more serious and fast on top of the competition!

FXzer00 wrote:
Whether or not ... the bug was to blame 1 person only, not the game I discovered that I have several friends from TheCrims, some from other countries and programs, some believe that the bots, and look for anyone who is a bot for TheCrims make for one thing and wanted the minutes, and bugs too, that business is done the opp to incriminate Wsk bug, so he would be leading banking TOP1 opp.

I will not directly accuse any player, most everyone knows who is in opp TheCrims, as everyone knows who is Olimpic ... devil ... and fair .. tops it all came from TheCrims!

What in this forum adms of this fast for those who want to read ...
it has been 10 days of the game and NOTHING
Back to top Go down
alfaterzim@hotmail.com

alfaterzim@hotmail.com

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:53 am

All admins have to get together and see if you guys want to take this game forward, if not already here for many ta clownery are taking the game forward is a tip of a player you will find and bring down the TheCrims several players just fix the bugs and make the game more open with more things to do not let the same thing when nobody is playing.

For bugs and bots think you should take more seriously with those who''lost''time playing that makes the top 1 ta day that with the bug in the face hard and you do not take any providencia want to buy credits in this game bug with the bot and being allowed.

Stop and think about what you really want.

Only FUB - Forças Unidas do Brasil.

Nothing will do? Brasil30

Last edited by alfaterzim@hotmail.com on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maua96

maua96

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: ADM LOOK   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 am

all administrators thought the game was correct and that the attitude against those who are entitled to be severe bugs (ban), especially when used in the face of all the players and administrators of this game, I hope to take an attitude, because it would be a pity wanted to stop playing, but in the face with this attitude that I see are taking no other alternative,
(GAME OVER ).

BAN FOR THAT OF BUGS IN AND CHEATERS.

BY : MAUA

GoldKing
OfflineGoldKing
SlovakiaSlovakia

Reputação: 1606406246
Mortes: 308
Back to top Go down
nuclear_x
Admin
nuclear_x

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 am

Developers are working on it, since the problems is not as easy as they thought (the bugs). However, please refer rules no.5 & no.7. (www.wantedthegame.com/PublicPages/Rules.aspx)

Hopefully we can give them some space to solve this matter since they are not working on weekends.
Back to top Go down
DonNizari3D
Advance Member
DonNizari3D

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:21 pm

nuclear_x wrote:
Developers are working on it, since the problems is not as easy as they thought (the bugs). However, please refer rules no.5 & no.7. (www.wantedthegame.com/PublicPages/Rules.aspx)

Hopefully we can give them some space to solve this matter since they are not working on weekends.

"Developers are working"

Sorry that I`m telling this, but what a bullshit. They have description how this bug is working from me. So on what they are working so hard ? scratch They don`t have to discover how it works, they even don`t have to check who used it because that was reported too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecrims.com/winners.php
slipknot4me
Admin
slipknot4me

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Nizari ofcourse they have to check how it works and if really was it used by someone. Your report is ok, but it doenst mean they will automatically ban the account. Or do you think, everyone can writte, he is bugger, and he would be banned? everything has to be veryfied. But dont worry, everyone using it would be banned.
Back to top Go down
nuclear_x
Admin
nuclear_x

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:54 pm

DonNizari3D wrote:

"Developers are working"

Sorry that I`m telling this, but what a bullshit. They have description how this bug is working from me. So on what they are working so hard ? scratch They don`t have to discover how it works, they even don`t have to check who used it because that was reported too.

For example, you might give them (developers) is 'A x B = AB'.
The thing they need to do is not 'A x B = AB'. They must figured out what is A, B and last but not least is how the result is AB. Works will never be as easy as words.
However, I'm sorry if you feel touched from my previous statement. Smile
Back to top Go down
FXzer00
FXzer00

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:08 pm

not what is check, will they think were made in the stats race? pfffff
turning this game that has.
Back to top Go down
DonNizari3D
Advance Member
DonNizari3D

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:50 am

nuclear_x wrote:
DonNizari3D wrote:

"Developers are working"

For example, you might give them (developers) is 'A x B = AB'.
The thing they need to do is not 'A x B = AB'. They must figured out what is A, B and last but not least is how the result is AB. Works will never be as easy as words.
However, I'm sorry if you feel touched from my previous statement. Smile

Well, ok, let`s say that i understand the situation, sorry also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecrims.com/winners.php
FXzer00
FXzer00

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 pm

15...16...17...20 days to check??? pff
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Yes. Some times fixing bug is done after weeks or mounths. I know that i have developing som RS systems for me and fixing bugs 2 mounths.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wantedthegame.com
nuclear_x
Admin
nuclear_x

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Bug's solved. Those who used it have been banned and some has been rolled back their reps.
cheers

Please open new topics for new bugs.

"Topic's Locked"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing will do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing will do?   Nothing will do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing will do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Bugs-