Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

endurance opera Bug..

Go down 
+3
Cosm
claarc
SeLKeR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

endurance opera Bug.. Empty
PostSubject: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 am

hi..

players of BRP ALLIANCE AND H&R alliance are using bug...they are using opera browser and they make loom's and the endurance dont decrease, they dont need tickets...they dont use them..and they roob as fast like a formula 1... Shocked

they use bug and the auto-refresh in opera..autorefresh 1 second and whem make refresh acept another time..i think it only work in gang looms...but check it..

Its forbidden take advantage with bugs/bots/or any sofware that u use to play that..play only with the mouse man..use intelligence...use the work..

Its not fair..

we work to much and that fuckers using bug its only up up up :S

fuck it

TAKING ADVANTAGE WITH BUGS OR BOTS MUST GET BAN OR ITS NOT FAIR Evil or Very Mad

What the fuck is that?

Aff please solve that fast and ban all cheaters
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:56 pm

msbrothers wrote:
hi..

players of BRP ALLIANCE AND H&R alliance are using bug...they are using opera browser and they make loom's and the endurance dont decrease, they dont need tickets...they dont use them..and they roob as fast like a formula 1... Shocked

they use bug and the auto-refresh in opera..autorefresh 1 second and whem make refresh acept another time..i think it only work in gang looms...but check it..

Its forbidden take advantage with bugs/bots/or any sofware that u use to play that..play only with the mouse man..use intelligence...use the work..

Its not fair..

we work to much and that fuckers using bug its only up up up :S

fuck it

TAKING ADVANTAGE WITH BUGS OR BOTS MUST GET BAN OR ITS NOT FAIR Evil or Very Mad

What the fuck is that?

Aff please solve that fast and ban all cheaters

Hello
MSBROTHA! we will look into this, and check their account loggs ect. i“ll be back with answers.
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Bugs must be reported when found. It is not allowed to use any kind of bug and doing so can result in a penalty. Reporting bugs to the attention of the Stillfront Admin team may result in a reward of 50 credits, at Stillfront’s discretion.

Bugs
To use a bug or other error in the code or the system is considered as cheating and therefore prohibited. If you discover such an error you should report it to support@wantedthegame.com.

Prohibited programs
It is prohibited to load the Service with any other programs than web browsers. Such other programs are in particular so called "Bots" as well as other tools that simulate, replace or supplement the web interface. The same applies to scripts and completely or partially automated programs that provide advantages towards other users . Auto-refresh-functions and other integrated mechanisms of the web browser are included, as long as those are automated actions. The usage of actions which disable advertisements is prohibited. It is inconsequential if the advertisement is blocked on purpose or is generally blocked through a pop-up-blocker, text based browser or other similar function. The only exemptions from this are those which have explicitly obtained permission from Stillfront.
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:37 am

H&R dont use bug, claarc you can check that all my loom aliance actions are done by tickets.

But ok I should stop using Opera, bcoz that msbrother n00b crying here so much lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecrims.name
ilegal

ilegal

PostSubject: hmmmm   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:17 pm

if i use mozila firefox it is rong ??
Back to top Go down
rainbow99

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:23 pm

BRP dont use bug ...

"we work to much and that fuckers using bug its only up up up :S"

"fuckers" ???? why are you so stupid ???
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:51 pm

so check ladyliv account started day 45 and in day 58 have 15000 reputation..

no action points to make that for sure

day 45 = 100 actions points
58-45=13

13days x 8 action points=104 action points

100+104=204 actions points

its impossible buy best guild,buy best gun,and make 15000 respect with only 204 actions cause he dont have some kills..so check it and u see Wink

or painel of wanted cant check actions points or the admins dont know what they must check..

cosm..i am not crying...cause i make level 7 same as u..and i dont grow up same as u..u grow more..u have something to play that for sure..

ans i know what is..u use a old version of opera browser and u wait to cockies expire and get back in browser after that..and make another roberries and endurace dont get down..

i know u was player of crims..i know that bug too..and crew of crims said me about use that but in this game..so it works..and u know..

in 10 minutes the account get offline..but u wait only 9 min and in opera cockies are deleted
and it works
Wink

u can win..u can be best..i only want FAIR PLAY

for that romaniam players its same thing Wink
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Go Go Go Opera

bug city Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Ok I post only facts.

If I ever logged on wantedthegame.com it was only by newest Opera browser. Not old one like u said.

I was using IE7, Firefox 3, Opera 9.51, but today I was grown about 6.8k reputation only by FF3 and IE7 so thats all.

Claarc will check logs and will see that i used tickets before every aliance loom.

Claarc, and i hope you reply fast.
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Sad Sad i didnt cheat i didnt use bug/bot Laughing

fuck me you all make me laugh still !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ilegal

ilegal

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:31 am

dear msbrothers ladyliv is my girlfriend account and a halped her when we ....launched attack's on the 6 mision whit the gang ....and i had the power to give the attack . There are some acts that i can't explain are old thecrims pont's that i use and i know . So because i respect al players i will tell you that ladyliv is ...clean whitout ...playing using the bug .
Back to top Go down
TheUnd3ad
TheUnd3ad

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:57 am

Quote :
i know u was player of crims..i know that bug too..and crew of crims said me about use that but in The Crims.so it works..and u know..

Its me??? Smile

Hello guys, Claarc u can contact me if u need help abt it.

Abt u Cosm, ur really stupid, everybody know that opera have a display to u choose if u want to log in the page with IE mask or maybe FireFox mask?? Smile

dont be stupid and dont think that everyone is stupid as ur... Smile

Anyway, some problem with Opera, call me Claar, i can help u if u want.
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 am

WTF, that noob msbrothers talking about some bug, but he dont know if it works in Wanted, he knows it only from crims, and his new game ideas are from crims too. He talks only about crims, bla bla bla.

Thats not my problem that only me and romanians making Aliance Looms.

Im waiting for that log check, all my actions are clear, learn to play noobs.
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:23 pm

i maked looms and the reputation dont raise same was u..u cheat man..u only make something cheating..nerd
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Haha and what looms u did?

Check my Sunday logs i didnt use Opera and what reputation i get on Sunday BIG.

U r crying bcoz u are 29 and thats not my problem that u r lame.
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:33 pm

level 7 looms..and dont raise reputation same as u...i am 29th..and i dont crying..i say that of the bug at so much time..u know that can set opera to all see that u are using internet explorer.. Wink good luck..if cant win by u work and your art..win by bugging art
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Question answered - thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: endurance opera Bug..   endurance opera Bug.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

endurance opera Bug..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Bugs-
Jump to: