Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Premium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cylon_Skar

PostSubject: Premium   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:28 pm

If you are a Premium user, you will get 25% more action points.
With this system, only premium users can win this game.
Action points are the only way to obtain reputation.

This is a very good free game if you want to have fun, but if you want to win is not realy a free game.

Thereon to lose interest in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slipknot4me
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Hello, this is not just about premium account. if you work harder, you can make bigger reputation then they do. thats the point, when you buy it, you dont have to work so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cylon_Skar

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:08 am

For example:

12 ap= 12 missions = 12x reputation

Premium:

16ap= 16 missions = 16x reputation

There are no way to make bigger reputation. You can see that on stadistics. Top 10 is property of premium users. You cant believe me? Wait to the end of season and see the stadistics again.

No way, no fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slipknot4me
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:13 am

You can make more rabbits and transfer more cash...with premium you got 16 more action points, it is about 4 millions of more cash. but althought, you have to spend all ction points. in the top are only premium account, because they invest money to buy premium and to get in top. f.e. 2 round ago I remeber that many people didnt have premium account in the top. thats all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cylon_Skar

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:39 am

Cant make more nothing than users with more action points.

+ap= +money
+ap= +kills
+ap= +missions

All aspects to have more reputation depends of the action points, its like rol games, but not with equitative opportunities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slipknot4me
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:47 am

nope mate...for kills players use rabbits...make rabbits to kill on main account...that doesnt depends according to AP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cylon_Skar

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 pm

For kills, player use rabbits... Then the premium are players too, they use rabbits too...

Nothing changes.

And other question, if you need other account to make the same than premium users, this prove that we dont have the same posibilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GmbH
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Cylon_Skar wrote:
For kills, player use rabbits... Then the premium are players too, they use rabbits too...

Nothing changes.

And other question, if you need other account to make the same than premium users, this prove that we dont have the same posibilities.

good point
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wallpapersdtk.com
nuclear_x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:02 pm

This game is for fun, that's why you can play it for free. However, some will play it to win the cash or credits.

To win, there are a lot of strategies. Some found a way to win by purchasing the premiums and some is by creating so called 'rabbits'. Premiums in other ways are to gain advantage than non-premium user.

It's called business here. Other games might not call it premiums, but still, they must pay to get something. Even worst, it's free trial which is after it expired, you can't play at all.

If you familiar with 'rabbits', I'm sure you will not having problems getting the premiums.

My advice is; play the season to get to know the game. The next season, draft a strategies including hours to be played per day. By this, you might get a chance to be a Winner.

Good Luck!! Very Happy

p.s; If a person that have free time to play as non-premiums by 8 hours per day surely can defeat those that buy premiums that only spent 2 or 3 hours per day.

View user profile
Cylon_Skar

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm

I understand your point of view but i think that is not necesary trials or excesive premium advantages to make a good game without a big difference of oportunities in premium vs free.

"If a person that have free time to play as non-premiums by 8 hours per day surely can defeat those that buy premiums that only spent 2 or 3 hours per day."

8 hours??? Sure, and if i can stop the time, maybe i can play by this way...
How many people have this time to play this game and how many of people that have this time use 8 hours per day to play normaly?

I respect your work for the people that have money to buy premium, but its a losed game for me and others.

Maybe you can do a competitive game if you does equal for all, excepting strategic and facilities advantages but not excepting basic oportunities.

I dont have 8 hours per day to have normal oportunities. And i will wait to play for the moment that we dont need work like and slave to play normaly because i like this game, but not both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm

dude just skip a season or wait like 50 days, I have like 2000 action points now and I can play how much I want if I want, if I wanted I could easily just win this season.. but I would have to keep all night and just keep fighting xD it's very simple you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cylon_Skar

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Acion points can be acumulated for next sesions?

I dont know this.
In this case i dont need wait so much for the questions mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuclear_x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:09 am

Cylon_Skar wrote:

I dont know this.

Sorry Cylon, don't get it wrong. Action points will not be accumulated to the next season.
Gunsndwarfs just mention that he has lots of action points to play but he don't want to. If he play, he might easily win. Very Happy

Whatever it is, just try to know this game better. You'll find what are you looking for.

View user profile
GmbH
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:11 am

nuclear_x wrote:
Cylon_Skar wrote:

I dont know this.

Sorry Cylon, don't get it wrong. Action points will not be accumulated to the next season.
Gunsndwarfs just mention that he has lots of action points to play but he don't want to. If he play, he might easily win. Very Happy

Whatever it is, just try to know this game better. You'll find what are you looking for.

Tell me something :
1) Premium account = real $$
2)Broker = real $$
3)Sending SMS = double price since last 2 rounds

Questions :
1)Financial crisis
2)Extra Action Points = More real $$?

Dont get the point here. When i send a recruit to a friend he recive something like : FREE GAME. What is so free about this game? lol!
Back to top Go down
nuclear_x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 am

GmbH wrote:
Tell me something :
2)Broker = real $$

Questions :
1)Financial crisis

Dont get the point here. When i send a recruit to a friend he recive something like : FREE GAME. What is so free about this game? lol!

You have options, to play it for free or not. If you play it for free, so you might not have feature that not free.
For example, you have options to walk to go somewhere for free and pay to get there with taxi or bus. Why would you pay if you can walk for free?

Don't get me wrong, just wanted to explain how the free things works. Smile

View user profile
GmbH
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:14 pm

nuclear_x wrote:
GmbH wrote:
Tell me something :
2)Broker = real $$

Questions :
1)Financial crisis

You have options, to play it for free or not. If you play it for free, so you might not have feature that not free.
For example, you have options to walk to go somewhere for free and pay to get there with taxi or bus. Why would you pay if you can walk for free?

Don't get me wrong, just wanted to explain how the free things works. Smile

And this is the way that you want this game to be good ?
What new options do you add to the game??? None ? Only Credits issues? Adding more and more options with Credits transfer do you think that will get you somewhere ? Cant you see that now you have only 20 ppl that pays the broker and send request for credits?

Btw i wanted to tell you something : TC will open a new server. And when that server will be open most of the players from here will find that server better.

You know why ? Because TC is not working because they have a financial crisis

Why some games copyright other games and dont get far? Because you guys think 1st on the $$ and then for the players that you want to play your game. Bad strategy... you will see
Back to top Go down
Cylon_Skar

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:19 pm

A g a i n :

Maybe you can do a competitive game if you does equal for all, excepting strategic and facilities advantages but not excepting basic oportunities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GmbH
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Cylon_Skar wrote:
A g a i n :

Just one option isint good for this game, and will not add more players. That Broker option ( thats available only for those know pay the broker ) Because no1 will do only assignments and grow only that way. To let ppl see only in that day when Broker collects stuff is better, keep the option for those that r fighting for the top to pay for theyir stats. But not to every1, because you cant get more ppl to play here only if you give them 100 credits when they register.
Back to top Go down
nuclear_x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Premium   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks for your concern (GmbH and Cylon).
We'll see how we can implement your points of view into this game.
Thanks again for sharing information with us. Very Happy

//Nuke

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium   

Back to top Go down

Premium
Page 1 of 1