Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Setting and deleting favorites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CountMordrek

PostSubject: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:55 am

I set up a Recovery room, I well equiped it. I set it to my favorites. Then I accidentally clicked on delete from my favorites. Now I cannot even get back into the room. I can still run the room, hire/fire staff and all but I cannot use my own recovery room now.

Since it seems to be random as to what rooms you get when you click "The Recovery Room" link so instead I went to the library and searched for my room. It comes up but I do not get an option to enter the room any more. I tried other rooms I know the name of and I have the option to enter those rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:59 am

change the max respect you have set on your recovery room , then you will be able to enter. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountMordrek

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:54 pm

angel wrote:
change the max respect you have set on your recovery room , then you will be able to enter. Smile

I have 2 recovery rooms. one for my safety, but poorly equiped and this one that is decked out. respect is set to 0. Anyone can enter it.

I can enter the room again. I guess if you delete a favorite you have to wait some length of time before you can enter that room again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountMordrek

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Ok I cannot enter my room again. I have it saved to favorites, rep is set to 0, but I cannot enter the room. Can someone else try to get in? I have most every type of worker in there for recovery. The name is Calm Relaxing Recovery.

And no, I am not in the er so that is not the reason I cannot get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorteen

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 pm

It's all greyed out for me. Can't enter the room scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:43 pm

Search result

Calm Relaxing Recovery

Staff: 0
Entrance fee: $0

Enter

Owner is in the emergency room, come back later

this shows on small user 700 rep

but the 'enter' does not show with 5k rep user
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountMordrek

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:40 pm

angel wrote:
Search result

Calm Relaxing Recovery

Staff: 0
Entrance fee: $0

Enter

Owner is in the emergency room, come back later

this shows on small user 700 rep

but the 'enter' does not show with 5k rep user

I am now in the ER. Since I could not use my own recovery room I had to risk someone elses and I was killed by another player with 33000 rep.
As to 0 staff though??? I know that room is decked out. I just don't have a Surgeon in there now. But I have every other level. I tried to only put half my staff in that room and I was going to put the rest into my other room which has no staff but the game will not let me. it automatically puts all staff I hire into the room I started 1st. And Since I am in the er, I cannot double check to see if it will allow me to move the staff from the room settings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:46 pm

i already sent pm to admin about search showing 0 staff , when its incorrect .

how long til you out of recovery ?

i cant add more than 3 staff to my recovery rooms , and if i buy 2 of same staff , it still only let me add one of them in recovery rooms :s

and on this account in game i have 6 staff in one room

Recovery room visitors 10 max staff 5 $10,000

weird shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claarc
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:42 pm

angel wrote:

i cant add more than 3 staff to my recovery rooms , and if i buy 2 of same staff , it still only let me add one of them in recovery rooms :s

weird shit
Hi Guys!
I have read your thread, and will put someone on taking a look if there is something odd going on, thanks for feedback!

From now on, please report any bug that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountMordrek

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:22 pm

angel wrote:

weird shit

I have less then 1 hour left at this point till I am out of recovery. I have, I think, 9 "medical" staff in theroom plus a bunch of the other staff, like an offfice manager and butcher. I only ever assigned the first 3 people to that room, then everytime I hired some more they were automatically added to the new room.

I originally started with 2 rooms since the instructions state that you could only have 5 staff per room. I intended to have a high level room and a low level room. But then when I hired people they were automatically added to the first room.

This also reminds me of an Idea for the non medical staff. Have them actually have an effect over the rooms. The business manager could run the rooms when you are in the ER. Sloan, Mr X, and Pekwarski could all add defense to people who are being attacked in the room (It would be funny for a 33000 rep person to lose to a 2000 rep person because sloan was in the room!) The butcher could gain extra money from selling the "exotic meats he gets when someone dies in your recovery room! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claarc
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:47 am

CountMordrek wrote:
I set up a Recovery room, I well equiped it. I set it to my favorites. Then I accidentally clicked on delete from my favorites. Now I cannot even get back into the room. I can still run the room, hire/fire staff and all but I cannot use my own recovery room now.

Since it seems to be random as to what rooms you get when you click "The Recovery Room" link so instead I went to the library and searched for my room. It comes up but I do not get an option to enter the room any more. I tried other rooms I know the name of and I have the option to enter those rooms.

Hi mate!

If I understand you right the thing is that you deleted a favorit recovery room.

1. you can't see the room again in the list of 20 rooms. This is becouse the 20 rooms that are shown there are random and they stay there 10 min and then 20 new rooms comes up.
2. If you can't enter a room that you can see is maybe becouse they have a max rep.
3. You can enter the "Library" and search for your recaveryroom that you can't find at the "recavery room" section.

Is this helping you?

Admin back from vacation

From now on, please report any bug that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountMordrek

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:43 pm

It was my own room. I was trying to get back into it thru the library. I had the rep set to 0. After your post on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:42 pm the room started acting normally again. I was able to enter the room, re-add it to favorites. New "Hires" were no longer being auto-added to the room and I was able to take out some of the staff in that room and add them to a second room I had created.

Now I have a low level room with the cheap stuff and a low rep requirement to provide some safety for newbs, and a high level room with the expensive doctors to provide for everyone else.

Thanks,
CountMordrek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claarc
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Ok, mate. Then everything is allright?

If it is ok I'll lock the thread if there's not anything more.

Yes, btw...

In the future, please report any bugs that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/

Thanx!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CountMordrek

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:27 pm

Lock it up! all set and thanks again claarc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claarc
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Allrighty then.

Take care!

Question answered - thread locked.

Admin back from vacation
From now on, please report any bugs that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting and deleting favorites   

Back to top Go down

Setting and deleting favorites
Page 1 of 1