Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
easymeat

bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance Empty
PostSubject: bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance   bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:07 am

Well, i just created my acc today, quite a fan of browser games i am.
Saw the game in an ad on a different game,

But anyways, I was farming cash/reputation/stats with the Loom and i was getting pretty annoyed with having to click a loom character/assignment 2-3 times and then clicking recovery room, then my favorite store, then my visit, then back to loom, repeat, etc.

So, i created a tab at the Recovery Room store of my choice, and a tab at the loom.
I did my 2-3 loom runs and when i endurance was too low i went to my Recovery Room tab.
I refreshed the tab thinking that my endurance would go from the 100% it was at before i did the runs, to the 1-10% it should be at after the runs. But, it stayed at the 100%. I immediatly just thought that my tabs idea wasnt going to work, so i Xed out my Recovery Room tab. Back at my Loom tab i refreshed the page, and suddenly my endurance was 100% again. I had not visited a staff person. I tried another time to make sure im not crazy and found out that if you have 2 tabs open each with 100% endurance, and use up the endurance in one, cancel the other, and refresh the un-canceled one youll be back up to 100%, no cash lost.
confused

I think this can be fixed by disabling the ability to use multiple tabs logged into the same acc. I play another game that has managed to do just that, disable tabs (at least using the same acc). www.zelderex.com.
No I'm not advertising lol, but maybe you could try and do the same.

Btw love this game, though not really fond of the action points scheme. 8 per day? and whilst i was farming the lvl 17 loom i wanted to see if i could handle lvl 18, and i tried it. lvl 18 kicked my characters butt, and now i cant play for 24 hours? Dang, that's a let down Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ModernWarfare

PostSubject: Re: bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance   bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:16 am

The 24Hr thing anoys alot of people. Post in my Topic in Feedback to help bring it to the Admins attention. I also dont like the action points idea either tbh. Because I waste my endurance and firepower so I have to buy bullets and heal up -2 action points. It takes too long to get anywhere I think they should sort it out.
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance   bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Hi
Thanks for reporting, we will take a look into that!
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

PostSubject: Re: bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance   bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:31 pm

yes this works but is only advantage in how fast you perform game actions it still uses 1 action point each time you refresh in recovery room
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance   bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:51 am

angel wrote:
yes this works but is only advantage in how fast you perform game actions it still uses 1 action point each time you refresh in recovery room

True, true.

Nothing to do here, no bug.

Question answered - thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance   bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bug w/ firefox tabs, endurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Bugs-
Jump to: