Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ReCoveRy Stab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doomday

ReCoveRy Stab Empty
PostSubject: ReCoveRy Stab   ReCoveRy Stab Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:56 pm

hi all again

i want to ask HOW Can We Kill SOmeone In recovery room ???
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

ReCoveRy Stab Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReCoveRy Stab   ReCoveRy Stab Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:19 pm

First you mues meet that person and after that go to the backstab and there kill the person. But the person must have lower stat as you have. If he have more stats(strenght, inteligence, tolerance) will you be dead.

Regards
KillerSVK
Back to top Go down
http://www.wantedthegame.com
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

ReCoveRy Stab Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReCoveRy Stab   ReCoveRy Stab Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm

doomday, did you get it right?
Back to top Go down
doomday

ReCoveRy Stab Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReCoveRy Stab   ReCoveRy Stab Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:09 am

tNx

BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

ReCoveRy Stab Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReCoveRy Stab   ReCoveRy Stab Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:24 pm

From the FAQ (read it! I promisse, it's good for you)

How do I mess with the other player characters?

The stores also serve as a way to bring players together so that they can meet, which forms a temporary connection that will make it possible to “Backstab” ‘em or “Sabotage” their buildings and staff. You’ll earn STRIM if things go well. If they don’t, you’ll lose some. Remember, at any time you can fail with a hit, sabotage, loom or story encounter, and when this happens, you can get hurt and you will end up in the emergency room or “Hideout” or even worse, the opponent may kill you. If any of this happens you’ll lose some STRIM. You’ll only lose money that you have in your wallet. The money in the “Vault” is safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ReCoveRy Stab Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReCoveRy Stab   ReCoveRy Stab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ReCoveRy Stab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: FAQ-
Jump to: