Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From love to hate in less than an hour

Go down 
+3
rohanmedia
antt32navyy
ParadigmShyft
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParadigmShyft

From love to hate in less than an hour Empty
PostSubject: From love to hate in less than an hour   From love to hate in less than an hour Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:19 am

So I joined today...
Loved this. Was even thinking about contributing and buying Credits.

And then I have to go to my "HideOut" for a day?? WTF? Seriously. And if I want to continue to play now, I MUST buy credits?
Yeah, so I can bribe... I tried ALL my money I had available. No go. I'm not going to even count that.

By imposing a 24 hour lock-down on playability with monetary payment the only viable way to play again, you lose me as a customer.

Give me a bonus for giving you money, I'll probably do it. REQUIRE me to give you money after telling me it's free. Screw that.

Most people that play web-games like this don't have the patience to wait like that. I certainly don't.

Maybe I'll come back in a day or two to give this another try. But from what I'm seeing of other peoples comments, there's a chance I'll be locked out again after only a couple minutes of play.

If that happens, see ya.
Back to top Go down
antt32navyy

antt32navyy

PostSubject: Re: From love to hate in less than an hour   From love to hate in less than an hour Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:50 am

ParadigmShyft wrote:
So I joined today...
Loved this. Was even thinking about contributing and buying Credits.

And then I have to go to my "HideOut" for a day?? WTF? Seriously. And if I want to continue to play now, I MUST buy credits?
Yeah, so I can bribe... I tried ALL my money I had available. No go. I'm not going to even count that.

By imposing a 24 hour lock-down on playability with monetary payment the only viable way to play again, you lose me as a customer.

Give me a bonus for giving you money, I'll probably do it. REQUIRE me to give you money after telling me it's free. Screw that.

Most people that play web-games like this don't have the patience to wait like that. I certainly don't.

Maybe I'll come back in a day or two to give this another try. But from what I'm seeing of other peoples comments, there's a chance I'll be locked out again after only a couple minutes of play.

If that happens, see ya.

if your so mad about it dont play.
its just a game for fun.
Back to top Go down
rohanmedia
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: From love to hate in less than an hour   From love to hate in less than an hour Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:50 pm

... and money Smile)

Whant some cash ? Play no matter what .. just be smarter than others Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blog.rohanmedia.com
foxfire

PostSubject: Re: From love to hate in less than an hour   From love to hate in less than an hour Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:43 pm

ParadigmShyft wrote:

They even tell you that your bribe has to be 600 times your rep or you lose whatever money you put up. The game is fun, yeah there are some downfalls, but it's all in the spirit of trying to keep things even stevens.

ParadigmShyft wrote:

Plenty of reasons for paying for an account receive credits. You can spy on other users. Free yourself out of the hospital or hideout. Place credits on peoples heads. See how you fared in backstabbing by comparing stats of the other player. See what level of a hit you can do on the loom by plugging in your weapons/armor/equipment types.

Maybe read about the game before you start being a crybaby.
Back to top Go down
joints

PostSubject: Re: From love to hate in less than an hour   From love to hate in less than an hour Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:11 am