Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsfury

Dragonsfury

A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions Empty
PostSubject: A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions   A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:21 am

Hi there, started playing halfway through last season, and gotta say this is one kick butt game. You've started making some changes (like bribing , player rank showing under name, etc) and they are really awesome. I'd like to see a few more add ons to the game.

1. A "collect all" button for ammo factories, i dont know about anyone else but i own two of just about every ammo factory now and it's a pain in my butt to continuously scroll > collect. It would be much easier if you could just "collect all ammo"

2. In retrospect, if you add my #1 suggestion, the following suggestion would be a must have as well. An "add all" button. So when you go to add ammo to ammo store/warehouse, you can just push one button and voila, stocked ammo stores. I feel this would blog the site down a lot less.

3. Change the bribe amount, 1 mil doesnt get you out. Maybe instead have it so every 200k you spend you shave a real time hour off your wait, or have it so 1 million will actually get you out. Doesn't seem fair to the players who dont have a crap load of credits to waste their hard earned money trying to get out (spending a million plus) .

now for my questions:

1. why is it when the story says difficulty 5230 (random number) and you can do loom hits with difficulty of idk 6300, you go to do the story line and you fail. then the story line difficulty goes up, what the heck is that?

2.i put a ticket into the bugs area and i havent been responded to yet, and since it's a spelling error in the loom i figure it's pretty important. how long does it usually take to resolve tickets ?

i think that's it then, thanks for making this awesome game, have a great day!
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions   A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:01 am

Quote :
1. A "collect all" button for ammo factories, i dont know about anyone else but i own two of just about every ammo factory now and it's a pain in my butt to continuously scroll > collect. It would be much easier if you could just "collect all ammo"

That sound good Maybe it will ad the developers in new season or during this season.

Quote :
2. In retrospect, if you add my #1 suggestion, the following suggestion would be a must have as well. An "add all" button. So when you go to add ammo to ammo store/warehouse, you can just push one button and voila, stocked ammo stores. I feel this would blog the site down a lot less.

This is maybe a little protection for bots and macros.

Quote :
3. Change the bribe amount, 1 mil doesnt get you out. Maybe instead have it so every 200k you spend you shave a real time hour off your wait, or have it so 1 million will actually get you out. Doesn't seem fair to the players who dont have a crap load of credits to waste their hard earned money trying to get out (spending a million plus) .

You must only find the right amount for bribe. Maaybe you can try this: you reputation x 520 = the bribe you nust pay. 1000 x 520 = $520 000. But only you must find the right amount.

Quote :
1. why is it when the story says difficulty 5230 (random number) and you can do loom hits with difficulty of idk 6300, you go to do the story line and you fail. then the story line difficulty goes up, what the heck is that?

The story section is other part of game as loom and have other formula. If it be the same formula as loom it will he no more fun. Smile

Quote :
2.i put a ticket into the bugs area and i havent been responded to yet, and since it's a spelling error in the loom i figure it's pretty important. how long does it usually take to resolve tickets ?

Maybe the developers work on it. Some time it will take more time to answer.

Regards
KillerSVK
Back to top Go down
http://www.wantedthegame.com
Dragonsfury

Dragonsfury

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions   A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:25 pm

KillerSVK wrote:

1.That sound good Maybe it will ad the developers in new season or during this season.

2.This is maybe a little protection for bots and macros.

3.You must only find the right amount for bribe. Maaybe you can try this: you reputation x 520 = the bribe you nust pay. 1000 x 520 = $520 000. But only you must find the right amount.

4.The story section is other part of game as loom and have other formula. If it be the same formula as loom it will he no more fun. Smile

5.Maybe the developers work on it. Some time it will take more time to answer.

Regards
KillerSVK

sorry about the numbered response, it's just easier for me to address replies back.

1. Thank you, my fiance publicenemy gave me the idea Smile
2. hmmm, you could be right, never thought of that.
3. Alrighty thank you for the tip Smile
4. This is true, but still it would be nice to know a ball park number Razz
5. Awesome, thanks again for your help KillerSVK, wicked avatar btw .

Happy Gaming,
Dragonsfury.
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions   A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Quote :
Quote :

That sound good Maybe it will ad the developers in new season or during this season.

When you are about to collect your ammo from the factories, there is a button "collect" and when a zero (0) is shown, you DO collect all ammo from that kind.

Quote :
Quote :

This is maybe a little protection for bots and macros.

Same as above... and press "add"

Quote :
Quote :

You must only find the right amount for bribe. Maaybe you can try this: you reputation x 520 = the bribe you nust pay. 1000 x 520 = $520 000. But only you must find the right amount.

If you READ the info in the hideout you'll see the right formula right in front of your eyes.

Quote :
Quote :

The story section is other part of game as loom and have other formula. If it be the same formula as loom it will he no more fun. Smile

Could't say that better my self Wink

Quote :
Quote :

Maybe the developers work on it. Some time it will take more time to answer.

Yes, is important but not a show stopper so it will be changed intime. Thanx anyway for the ticket. cheers

Regards
Back to top Go down
eno

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions   A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:28 pm

[quote="claarc"][quote]
Quote :

When you are about to collect your ammo from the factories, there is a button "collect" and when a zero (0) is shown, you DO collect all ammo from that kind.

I think he means a collect all button for all types of ammo at the same time because he has almost 2 of every factory so its a pain to keep scrolling and clicking collect
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions   A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:24 am

Quote :
I think he means a collect all button for all types of ammo at the same time because he has almost 2 of every factory so its a pain to keep scrolling and clicking collect.

Hmm... If that's the case we might do something about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions   A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions for more efficient game play and some questions
Page 1 of 1