Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arion

This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery.. Empty
PostSubject: This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery..   This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 am

Sys.Webforums.pagerequestmanagerservererrorexception: An unknown erroe occurred while processing the request on the server. the status code returned from the server was: 0

i always get this message everytime i get on a recovery room, and it makes me bored in this game. please fix the bugs. thanks.

one thing, why when i buy an item my reputation get low?..
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

PostSubject: Re: This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery..   This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 am

We´ll take a look at the bug, thanks for reporting.

You loose reputation because reputation is based on your stat and how much money you have.

//Wanted the Game Crew
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery..   This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Yeah... Btw, next time, please report any bugs that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/

Thanx!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery..   This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Pop-ups when im in recovery room and recover on surgery..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Bugs-
Jump to: