Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ammo factories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rought

Ammo factories Empty
PostSubject: Ammo factories   Ammo factories Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:57 pm

ok i was wondering why my factories hadn't produced bullets for 3 days straight so i looked on here and found that u have to have money out

and i suggest that u put in a system that will withdraw the daily money from your vault if it has enough to pay for it and still allow the bullet factory to make the bullets the reason for

this is so new people don't lose their daily bullets and people who don't know that u have to have mopney out can still get their bullets
Back to top Go down
jtq
Admin

Ammo factories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammo factories   Ammo factories Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:55 pm

The ammo factories page now tells you how much money you need each game day for your factories to produce. Maybe we should clarify that you need the money in your wallet.
Back to top Go down
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

Ammo factories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammo factories   Ammo factories Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:06 pm

jtq wrote:
The ammo factories page now tells you how much money you need each game day for your factories to produce. Maybe we should clarify that you need the money in your wallet.

I don't think that it should be necessary that clarify that but maybe some people just doesn't understand:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ammo factories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammo factories   Ammo factories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammo factories
Page 1 of 1