Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Multiple accounst

Go down 
+2
rohanmedia
vi3tboyshorty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vi3tboyshorty

Multiple accounst Empty
PostSubject: Multiple accounst   Multiple accounst Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 am

will that be limited next season? say umm one per person?
Back to top Go down
rohanmedia
Advance Member

Multiple accounst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple accounst   Multiple accounst Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:50 pm

As far as i know there will be no limitation for multyple accounts. This is just for now.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.rohanmedia.com
Lanc18

Multiple accounst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple accounst   Multiple accounst Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:10 pm

I know it is difficult to limit the number of accounts due to multiple IP addresses but the strategy in the game is pretty much removed when people have 40 and 50 accounts because all they do is get online and kill their "pawns" 40 times a day. That gives them a lot of cash. It is really just rewarding those mids that have enough time to manage 40+ accounts. I think a limit of 3 accounts is reasonable. One other way to limit this could be to limit the # of times you can kill someone in a day/week. Maybe you can only kill the same account once per day or 3 or 4 times per week. This could help a little. I am not sure - just throwing out ideas but there are a lot of pissed off people due to players like Avatar and Purpice having 50 and 60 accounts to kill daily. It is like shooting fish in a barrell and there is no skill involved in that.
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

Multiple accounst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple accounst   Multiple accounst Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:44 pm

We have a solution for this, Check the news tomorrow... Laughing
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

Multiple accounst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple accounst   Multiple accounst Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:06 pm

Sweeeet!!! I'm excited!!!
Back to top Go down
GmbH
Advance Member
GmbH

Multiple accounst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple accounst   Multiple accounst Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Lanc18 wrote:
I know it is difficult to limit the number of accounts due to multiple IP addresses but the strategy in the game is pretty much removed when people have 40 and 50 accounts because all they do is get online and kill their "pawns" 40 times a day. That gives them a lot of cash. It is really just rewarding those mids that have enough time to manage 40+ accounts. I think a limit of 3 accounts is reasonable. One other way to limit this could be to limit the # of times you can kill someone in a day/week. Maybe you can only kill the same account once per day or 3 or 4 times per week. This could help a little. I am not sure - just throwing out ideas but there are a lot of pissed off people due to players like Avatar and Purpice having 50 and 60 accounts to kill daily. It is like shooting fish in a barrell and there is no skill involved in that.

why to remove this option? let the players play with 50-60 accounts. If you want to not make kill ask the admins to set a option in perl and make killing hard like when you have 4000-5000 reputation you can kill accounts with 1000-1500 reputation. By making something like you like : 3 acc for 1 IP this game will have more to lose. To little stats when you attack other users thats a bad ideea for the game. When you attack a user you can get 12 stats from him. If the admins want to make a fun game, they should + the stats on a attack. This way you can see more users in clubs not only users with 500-600 reputation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wallpapersdtk.com
Sponsored content

Multiple accounst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple accounst   Multiple accounst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple accounst
Page 1 of 1