Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:06 am

Well, last season, one player left his Alliance and joined another at the last minute of the season to make that Alliance be the best Alliance. I think that is quite lame and that there should be some kind of time limit between leaving your Alliance and joining a new Alliance. I have noticed that games do this a lot. I have never understood why they did it, but they must have a reason other than mine. I think it would just make it fair, and just because you got whooped by one Alliance all season, doesn't mean you have to get upset and try and get your revenge the cheap way. I was thinking of like 24 real time hours. Or whatever. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
rohanmedia
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 am

iTab wrote:
Well, last season, one player left his Alliance and joined another at the last minute of the season to make that Alliance be the best Alliance. I think that is quite lame and that there should be some kind of time limit between leaving your Alliance and joining a new Alliance. I have noticed that games do this a lot. I have never understood why they did it, but they must have a reason other than mine. I think it would just make it fair, and just because you got whooped by one Alliance all season, doesn't mean you have to get upset and try and get your revenge the cheap way. I was thinking of like 24 real time hours. Or whatever. Thanks.

A player should decide what ever he wants and if the other alliance negociated whit him or convinced him thats between him and them.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.rohanmedia.com
vi3tboyshorty

PostSubject: Who was that?   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:43 am

Hmm... I wonder who that was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:00 am

That was me.
And btw, if you are so "fair" players, why you use below 500 points account to create hits on my alliance?
Isn't that lame?
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:46 pm

That's impossible.. lol
We never did that once. LOL
Good thing you payed attention and researched who your killer was.
Next time, before you make an accusation, make sure you get your facts straight. We never once got you into an Alliance backstab from a user under the 500 rep mark.
Good try though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:01 pm

Then the other option is cheating, my friend.I know what a saw.
You choose which is correct one.
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:02 pm

lol, please enlighten me of what you saw. And then I will tell you and prove to you how you are wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:05 pm

I don't need proof from you.
If admin say that you aren't done anything illegal, then sorry.
If not...
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Fine, I'll just tell you what I did. I don't like having a bad name, let alone a bad name for things that aren't true.

I had, what we call, trolls. They would scout the room to see who was there to see if I should bring in my main account or not. If there was a person stronger than I and/or they were a desired target for an alliance backstab, I would then, use my lower character with a reputation ABOVE 500. one was at 1500 and the other around 2000. They would go in and out, maybe faster than you could even see, maybe not. And THEY would get you in the backstab. Now, where you may get confused, they have similar names. So maybe you confused the two. That is my only assumption. The names of MY characters that got you in a successful Alliance backstab were USA and mils1 and perhaps iTabasco. UnitedStates was NOT in the alliance and he is the only character of mine that I can think of you would be accusing. He never once, even attempted an attack on anyone. If the "cheating" you speak of does not include these characters, then I am not the one you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:35 pm

As I said, I don want you to explain.
I need admins to confirm that all hits on me were correct.
I they are, I'm sorry for the all this.
But sometimes I have feeling that not everything is right, so I check to be sure.
And, btw, I didn't say that YOU cheat.
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:43 pm

I'm done arguing. You're always right.
Thanks for being cool and hearing what I have to say and clearing my name between the 2 of us. If you didn't know, this is what we Americans like to call good ol fashioned sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Hey, I didn't say I'm 1000% sure.
That's why I told you I will wait for admins to confirm.
Just some things look suspicious for me, and I want to check them.
That's all.
anyway, enough talk for me
I said what I wanted to say
admins have the final word.
Back to top Go down
el dresso

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:37 pm

iTab nice signature you have there - https://wanted-webgame.forumotion.com/requests-f9/killing-users-under-500-rep-t392.htm
but i think you missed few of the reports when you attacked us and we kicked your arse Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance   Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time limit between leaving and joining an Alliance
Page 1 of 1