Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stats from attacking?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beano
Advance Member
beano

Stats from attacking? Empty
PostSubject: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:05 pm

I notice the other topic about this has been deleted, so im just wondering is it actually possible to get about 45 stats from each attack everytime then?
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm

beano wrote:
I notice the other topic about this has been deleted, so im just wondering is it actually possible to get about 45 stats from each attack everytime then?

no..everytime no..bug fixed...get about 45 stats at fisrt time that u atack an account..if u continue atacking that same account u get lower stats..rabbits protection..
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
beano
Advance Member
beano

PostSubject: Re: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:24 pm

So iTab was using a bug and getting about 45 stats each time then?
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:17 pm

No. If I was using a bug, don't you think you would see a large drop in my rep to take back "the bug" exploit? Is it possible for the admins to confirm that I am not using a bug. Rather, my brain. I am tired of this. Unless, somehow, I am using a bug, whatever. But as far as I know, I am not and I would greatly appreciate these accusations to stop. People need to stop accusing, and start thinking.
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

PostSubject: Re: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 am

No, i didn't mean to actually accuse you iTab, but you and msbrothers are contridicing each other. He says the bug has been fixed and your saying there was no bug...
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:52 am

beano wrote:
No, i didn't mean to actually accuse you iTab, but you and msbrothers are contridicing each other. He says the bug has been fixed and your saying there was no bug...

in last season updates said: story and backstab bugs fixed
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:58 am

I don't know what bug that msbrothers was speaking of. My method is fair and has been fair throughout the season. If any bugs have been fixed, they have not effected me in any way.
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

PostSubject: Re: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 pm

We are contiually checking for exploits and bugs, and the users who uses them.

We greatly appreciate all the tips we can get about exploits and bugs, also if you want to tell us who might have used a potential exploit.

However I want that to be done directly to me and not to be posted on forums. Nobody needs to explain theirselves to anyone exept to me.

iTab has no used any known bugs or exploits. The accounts who have been cought using that have been rolled back and notified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stats from attacking?   Stats from attacking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stats from attacking?
Page 1 of 1