Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bairland

Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes Empty
PostSubject: Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes   Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:06 pm

I know this game is just getting off the ground, but I had a quesiton. Would there be a possibility for prizes other than the top 10 places globally? I was thining along the lines of merchandise or copies of the movie and graphic novel Wanted. Or tshirts or something. We all like stuff and, since it has become nearly impossible to get in the top 10 globablly, this might be a way to bring in new players and keep the experienced ones coming back each season.

Just a thought. Thanks for a great game and community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes   Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:46 am

I think, its bad idea.

Prize is only for whom warrants (top 10).
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

PostSubject: Re: Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes   Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:04 am

Maybe.... We have been thinking about this but we haven“t decided on what it should be based. Stick around for more news on this

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes   Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugesstions for Wanted related prizes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Requests-
Jump to: