Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG this is a LAME game now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GmbH
Advance Member
GmbH

OMG this is a LAME game now Empty
PostSubject: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:20 pm

How you can desire more players to this game if you put the Wholesaler to 10% only for those that pay the broker???
You must be f**king morons. What is the FUN here? To pay if you want bigger respect? F**k that and f**k this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wallpapersdtk.com
slipknot4me
Admin
slipknot4me

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 pm

I dont understand what is problem. If you want, you pay credits for Brooker. this is all the time and no one complains
Back to top Go down
GmbH
Advance Member
GmbH

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:14 pm

slipknot4me wrote:
I dont understand what is problem. If you want, you pay credits for Brooker. this is all the time and no one complains

yeah but only those with credits can sell to wholesaler at the price 10% ? if i dont have credits and a friend tell me what will get the broker i cant sell them at 10% + Suspect ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wallpapersdtk.com
slipknot4me
Admin
slipknot4me

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:27 pm

When you pay for a ticket to cinema, can everyone, who you tell about that movie go to that cinema for free? It is nonsence. You pay for having opportunity to sell it to Brooker, not just for information. I think it is justice, that when you pay, you have, when dont, you dont have.
Back to top Go down
nuclear_x
Admin
nuclear_x

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 pm

GmbH, those who paid the Broker will get the max profits. Btw, even if you don't pay for it, you'll still get profits. It'll be minimal. Please refer to this; https://wanted-webgame.forumotion.com/tips-tricks-f17/wholesaler-t517.htm#2459

Regarding the credits methods, you can always choose to play whatever strategy you have. But the best strategies will brings you on top.

GmbH wrote:
You must be f**king morons. What is the FUN here? To pay if you want bigger respect? F**k that and f**k this game.

Why do you think some people are willing to pay to call someone over the phone and some just using sms? Smile
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Or if you buy premium account you will have the brocker info for FREE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wantedthegame.com
slipknot4me
Admin
slipknot4me

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:13 pm

KillerSVK wrote:
Or if you buy premium account you will have the brocker info for FREE.

As I have found out, this is not a real feature of premium account. it is a bug.
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Wow but not now fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
slipknot4me
Admin
slipknot4me

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:32 pm

KillerSVK wrote:
Wow but not now fixed Smile

It is reported and would be fixed soon Smile
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Ok brother. Look at F&F new bug. Smile
Back to top Go down
slipknot4me
Admin
slipknot4me

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm

im sorry mate, I saw it Very Happy im waiting now for the first round of F & F, and dont watch it now. Cause I have to study and take care of this forum Smile Lot of problems these days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG this is a LAME game now   OMG this is a LAME game now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG this is a LAME game now
Page 1 of 1