Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how can a game let me learn more uaeful things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sln0932

how can a game let me learn more uaeful things Empty
PostSubject: how can a game let me learn more uaeful things   how can a game let me learn more uaeful things Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:04 am

In the past, everytime i played a game, i just knew the games' informations, such as how to get more scores, how to cooprate with others, but i never knew any else useful things, but those days after i played the game of "the wars", i really get dozens of usehul knowage, especially about the history. the history of the three kingdoms, so if you are interested in the history ,i think you also will love this game. enjoy together.
wars.swagblack.com/?tg=webgame
Back to top Go down
shakiraa

PostSubject: GO TO HELL   how can a game let me learn more uaeful things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:14 am

Stupid people! I cant believe there are people who ever wanted to play it! affraid
This game is so childish that i dont even give a damn
go to hell
go to hell
go to hell!!!
WASTED MY TIME!
Back to top Go down
sln0932

PostSubject: weakness people always say the bad words   how can a game let me learn more uaeful things Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:22 am

If you donn't kown anything , the one thing you need to do is to keep silence. otherwise the you really are the next one to go to the hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can a game let me learn more uaeful things   how can a game let me learn more uaeful things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how can a game let me learn more uaeful things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Requests-
Jump to: