Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BUGGERS=WINNERS :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Empty
PostSubject: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:08 am

HEY

CREW OF WANTED THE GAME

i must ask something.

In start of round the level 6 alliance loom money bug was working..some players TAKED ADVANTAGE with that..and dont report cause they want only advantage to we think that they are soo good when they are a big shit..I finded de bug AND I REPORT BY THE RIGTH WAY AND THEY FIX IT.. IF FIX IT MUST GIVE A PENALTY ON THAT USERS THAT USED AND ABUSED OF THAT BUG...CAN U SEE THE RESPECT DIFERENCES?ALL ACCOUNTS IN TOP 30..U THINK THAT FAIR? oh yeahhh..

if FIX bug must BAN them,cause they have advantage with all players and now i cant spend my tickets in same way that them to can get them...they have the round..they will win money in 4 account of 1 person..win money by bugs? Laughing

no cant get them cause i cant spend my tickets giving 2 milions of money by action point..i only can 200 mil per action piont..making level 7..

what the fuck its that? a cheater game? a game when admins a fear of make fair play?a game when the admins are so slowly solving some things..i know that crew dont have experience..but rules are to be aplyed..

if the cheaters win..that its a game of shit..and anyone will play more cause players vs cheaters ,players never win...

in the end of this round

in newspaper

" wanted the cheaters game" Laughing

Bugs must be reported when found. It is not allowed to use any kind of bug and doing so can result in a penalty. Reporting bugs to the attention of the Stillfront Admin team may result in a reward of 50 credits, at Stillfront’s discretion.

sorry for my vocabulary..but i am so fucked with that..one mna play that in rigth way and that cheaters up so easly and crew dont make anything? the crew HAVE FEAR OF MAKE THE RULES WORK...

the crew wanna be fair..i know..but think that someone will like when u ban? anyone like..but its not this case..is not case of like or dont like..its case of APPLY THE RULES AND MAKE YOUR WORK.

SORRY IF i offend someone with my text...e need a fast reply...and a fast action by the crew
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:22 am

Haha you noob.

Loom 06 was better than 07 so i did 06, where is the problem.
Corner shot (630/$210 000) is cheaper than Peanut Butter and C4 (510/$1 560 000) so and its bug? No it isnt.

You talking about some reported bug or what, but I dont see any topic where you reporting that 06 alliance loom gives more than 07, its not bug lol, how should i know how many gives each loom if its not written in FAQ.

Now somebody told you about loom 06 and you think that you change something with your crying on the forum.

Selker you are unbelievable kid, go play Lego or go back to the crims. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecrims.name
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ..   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 am

no cosm..if dont are bug...why they fix it? if they dont fix it..i get u ma men Wink
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:38 am

First you dont get me.

They fix it because you was crying. Or I dont know ask them.
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ...   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:51 am

ahah its what u think..i have more actions point than u for sure..and i make robberyes more fast Wink and get u
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:27 am

Hey Guys!

I am in La vegs now, so i am bit slow in my responses =)
Hehe your rivalty is kind of cool, maybe we should have season finale with MSBrothers alliance against Cosms gang in a big backstabbing fest where the winning clan gets the championship =),
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 am

claarc wrote:
Hey Guys!

I am in La vegs now, so i am bit slow in my responses =)
Hehe your rivalty is kind of cool, maybe we should have season finale with MSBrothers alliance against Cosms gang in a big backstabbing fest where the winning clan gets the championship =),

Hehe, yes yes, but winner will be MSBROTHERS bcoz he have more action points than my looser Troublemaker. He get me. affraid
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ...   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:29 pm

claac are u joking or what? an reply to my question no? oh my god...ban that mans that get advantage with bugs..its in rules..i reported it and dont use it..and them used and never reported..

that is a bugs game..
with moeratores with fear and so noobs...and when ki ask something..they joke..i dont try to help...ya claac?where are my response? i only see u kidding..

moderators will let bugs with..its ok...u think will win much money with that?cheaters win..anyone will want play...and u will see in newspapper

wanted the game- the cheaters game..

shit of game and moderators that dont make anything..

i think i will start to hack other players..and we see if they make something..dont make..they dont know the rules Laughing

RULES ARE TO BE APLYED
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Lol you are crying like little girl without teddy bear.
I didnt brake any rule, I never used bugs.

You are just funny fool.
1.) You reported some Opera bug, when my team and romainans making alliance loom 06 which in that time gives about $1 200 000 - $2 000 000, bug we didnt used bug we just maked loom hit 06 because we were smart and thats not my problem that you was crying because you maked loom 07 which gives 10x less.

2.) And now, before some days claarc gives 06 loom to same money as loom 07 because you were crying, because now someone told you about that money on 06 loom. You made another stupid topic.

3.) Trick with my reputation over 200 000 is hidden in logs, claarc can see that, all clear. Because I dont wanna tell my strategy to n00b like you.

So shut up fool, you think that claarc want to talk with kidd whitch only spamming on forum? I dont think so.

Go play crims (or Lego) or find a girl. Cya

What a Face
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:56 pm

msbrothers wrote:
claac are u joking or what? an reply to my question no? oh my god...ban that mans that get advantage with bugs..its in rules..i reported it and dont use it..and them used and never reported..

that is a bugs game..
with moeratores with fear and so noobs...and when ki ask something..they joke..i dont try to help...ya claac?where are my response? i only see u kidding..

moderators will let bugs with..its ok...u think will win much money with that?cheaters win..anyone will want play...and u will see in newspapper

wanted the game- the cheaters game..

shit of game and moderators that dont make anything..

i think i will start to hack other players..and we see if they make something..dont make..they dont know the rules Laughing

RULES ARE TO BE APLYED

First of all, I'm sorry for the confusion. I, admin claarc, now back from vacation and I had a "stand in", an other member from our crew that didn't have admin rights in the forum so they had to use my account while I was gone.

Rules are rules and I'm going to look in to things tomorrow as I get to the office.
Don't forget that even you have to aply the rules:

Violating or attempting to violate any of these rules will result in a penalty such as temporary ban, permanent ban or such other penalty as determined by the Stillfront Admins.

So don't threat us with saying:
Quote :
i think i will start to hack other players

Once again, I'm going to take a look in to things tomorrow and we will see action during the week.
And I'm going to do a general check on things, not only on a particular account.

Last edited by claarc on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ...   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 pm

i only dont understand one thing..this crew let all to tomorrow..and tomorrow say..in another day..and in another day say..when i have time..aff

COSM: i knlow so good what u maked....u maked level 6 ultil rabits be with so much money..500kk maybe..and u put them with all money on hand and backstab them...when more money have more money give to the main account..and u grow up so much cause u win much money of your rabbits..money that u maked with level 6 alliance bug..dont thing me so noob..i ubderstand perfectay all what u done Wink

admins dont play..dont understand anything about the game..and dont will understand that bug...but let u think that u are the best..that u are better...u can be better..but maybe only cause u use bug of loom alliance 6 to take advantage and now i cant use my action points same was u used and give so much money how your actions gived to u..and u dont win..romaniam players when see that tacitic in here..will use..and win u..cause they have more acounts than u..and with much money too Wink

i want play a BARBIE GAME....go KEN play with me OH YEAH Laughing

cosm u know that its unfair..but its fucked..i know u want win..but u have advantage cause that shit..u will win cause admin errors..

i have girl man..so give my mail of your...i steal your for sure..or u dont have girl and use the hand? Laughing

LOVE U COSM Embarassed affraid
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Your grammar is horrible.
You always talking shits. Find word bug in wikipedia or somewhere.
If is this game so horrible why are you still here?

Kid kid kid
affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
__BEAUTIFULNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:04 am

Cosm wrote:

Kid kid kid
affraid affraid affraid

I think my IQ just dropped fifty points after reading his/her post to you.
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:04 am

Quote :
i only dont understand one thing..this crew let all to tomorrow..and tomorrow say..in another day..and in another day say..when i have time..aff
Well, as you should understand, we don't work weekends. So you'll have to wait. Period.

Quote :
COSM: i knlow so good what u maked....u maked level 6 ultil rabits be with so much money..500kk maybe..and u put them with all money on hand and backstab them...when more money have more money give to the main account..and u grow up so much cause u win much money of your rabbits..money that u maked with level 6 alliance bug..dont thing me so noob..i ubderstand perfectay all what u done Wink
What makes you think he's the only one using rabbits?

Quote :
admins dont play..dont understand anything about the game..and dont will understand that bug...but let u think that u are the best..that u are better...u can be better..but maybe only cause u use bug of loom alliance 6 to take advantage and now i cant use my action points same was u used and give so much money how your actions gived to u..and u dont win..romaniam players when see that tacitic in here..will use..and win u..cause they have more acounts than u..and with much money too Wink
If we didn't understand anything about the game... Then it wouldn't be any game at all. And I'll tell you again that I'm going to look in to things tomorrow. Can't you just accept that?

i want play a BARBIE GAME....go KEN play with me OH YEAH Laughing

cosm u know that its unfair..but its fucked..i know u want win..but u have advantage cause that shit..u will win cause admin errors..

i have girl man..so give my mail of your...i steal your for sure..or u dont have girl and use the hand? Laughing

LOVE U COSM Embarassed affraid
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:08 am

Cosm wrote:

Kid kid kid
affraid affraid affraid

And I'd like you two to keep it clean. Please try to avoid pissing each other up in the forum. Aight?

Thanx!
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: ...   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 am

i use rabbits too..u dont understood what i said or i dont explain in better way..i tryed to say that him rabbits have advantage with loom bug 6 too...and him kill this rabbits to put money in main account..and taked advatage 2 times..1 with actions points in main accounts..cause wich action point give 10x more money that give now..and in rabbits cause they have much money..and when his main account backstab his rabbits win a part of his money..and how mny more money have the rabbits more win in main..and rabbits have much money cause loom 6 bug..that its the cause of the 200k reputation..ok claarc..i wait u
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:55 pm

We have been notified that we have a balancing issue with some of the alliance hits, after review we have decided to adjust some parameters in the alliance hits section. We thank you for the feedbacks that lead to this change, and we will not punish anyone that has used the alliance hits in question.

In the future, please report any bugs that you find by submitting a ticket at http://wantedthegame.helpserve.com/

No more bugs are going to be discussed at this forum.

Question answered - thread locked.

Admin back from vacation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUGGERS=WINNERS :)   BUGGERS=WINNERS :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUGGERS=WINNERS :)
Page 1 of 1