Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wtf 5 accounts or what!?

Go down 
+9
HEKATE1
DonNizari3D
el dresso
razzta
iTab
rohanmedia
KillerSVK
Gunsndwarfs
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

wtf 5 accounts or what!? Empty
PostSubject: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Hey there's a guy in the game called nimda_01, nimda_02 nimda_03 and nimda_04... it's the same dude and he's in top 10 on the swedish toplist, is it really allowed with multiple accounts?
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:03 pm

Yes multy account are aloved. I have this too. But we wil reduce it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wantedthegame.com
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:11 pm

KillerSVK wrote:

it is..? I must read the rules again but man you should make ut unallowed:S
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 pm

We try to eliminate it but it will be harder fight Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Yep,in my expirience it's hard to avoid totally multiacc/there are ppl, that allways finding a way/, and thus they will have advantage...
it's hard to judge when the rules are broken and when they aren't...
Back to top Go down
rohanmedia
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:18 am

There is no rule no, you can have a multyaccount but if you make hit alliances with it it doesn`t give you the same as doing it with other real players.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.rohanmedia.com
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:26 pm

rohanmedia wrote:
There is no rule no, you can have a multyaccount but if you make hit alliances with it it doesn`t give you the same as doing it with other real players.

just make it a rule:P, and prevent from making multiple accounts on a computor or like put the max amount of multiple accounts per ip to like 2-3 or something since it's a guy in the swedish top10 with like 5 accounts:P
Back to top Go down
KillerSVK
Advance Member
KillerSVK

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:23 pm

We are doing something to protect 1 IP = 1 ACCOUNT but it is little harder to take it. Some players play wanted in the school and the school have 1 IP for 50 PC.
Back to top Go down
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:37 pm

KillerSVK wrote:
We are doing something to protect 1 IP = 1 ACCOUNT but it is little harder to take it. Some players play wanted in the school and the school have 1 IP for 50 PC.

hmmm.. yeah;S that's a problem, and people keeps registering all the time + gosh, nevermind, it's almost impossible to do this so 1 Ip works since at my school we have 1 ip adress for 'bout 50 computors, but it's still possible to take the peoples with the same name like for example this guy I was talking about in the beginning and warn them or something..
Ofcourse not untill/if you fix that rule.
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:15 am

Why don't you just have it 1 Character per email. If someone is as desperate to make 50 emails, I say go for it. But in this, you will need an activation link be sent to that email.
Back to top Go down
rohanmedia
Advance Member

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am

iTab wrote:
Why don't you just have it 1 Character per email. If someone is as desperate to make 50 emails, I say go for it. But in this, you will need an activation link be sent to that email.

Well i have a domain and i can make 100 mails. Thats how i made my rabbits. Soo for 500 dolars someone will make 300 accounts if that`s what it takes to win. People play for money not for fun Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://blog.rohanmedia.com
razzta
Admin
razzta

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:13 am

We are working on this as well..

Hopefully, people also play for fun... Wink
Back to top Go down
el dresso

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:24 am

KillerSVK wrote:
may i ask how you're gonna reduce it, if even you using this?
btw. i'm playing for fun, but it can make you pissed off if someone beat you up only because he's got 5 or more accounts and raising his main account by attacking himself and got his stats up more and more.
maybe if main prizes will be in credits not dollars some people will give this up?
Back to top Go down
DonNizari3D
Advance Member
DonNizari3D

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:32 am

KillerSVK wrote:

Excuse me, but do You know what is proxy ? Random users profiles on mozilla firefox ?

KillerSVK wrote:
Yes multy account are aloved. But we wil reduce it.

Well... I`m very experienced player(4 years of gameplay) of similar game, with the same rules, the same formulas. And i know that it is impossible to fight with multiaccounts. You can make them illegal and give bans.. It won`t change anything... Only players will become angry. Someone will use multiaccounts, always.

Let me advice You - do not fight with multiaccounts because You can`t win with Your shadow, You can`t win with wall playing ping-pong... Same like with multiaccounts.

You will recall my words in the future.

Btw, multiaccounts are not so bad, they are basics in this kind of games. pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecrims.com/winners.php
el dresso

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:21 am

i think you're wrong. they should fight with multiaccounts. maybe they don't remove allof them, but it's always some kind of progress. maybe they don't gonna catch all of them but even 10% is not so bad. i can't agree with you that the mutiaccounts are the basics of that kind of games. i used to play Crims from 2nd round and it wasn't so bad like it's here.
szkoda, że musimy gadać po angielsku. po naszemu bardzej bym rozwinął swoją wypowiedź Smile
Back to top Go down
HEKATE1

HEKATE1

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:50 am

Ok look, to prevent mult is hard working i remember a game called pimp empire - mult arent allowed there, when we register there of course there is the rule : I Agree that I am only allowed 1(one) account in this game, anyone found having more than 1 or logging into another will have ALL accounts removed without question.
You are being logged as: xxxxxxxx MY IP

They also didnt want sharing accs

In the past when we log in there was like this square full of info :

You are Player X
Your IP is = this one was 1 ip given by the game
Your networkl ... well i cant help here anymore coz i dont remember the word, is something on pc worlds languages what seems from another planet to me so i dont remember.

No satisfied with that they added some software in the game and when we log in we had to download it, pffff, i never logged in that game anymore, today i logged there to see what is going and the game really sucks.

When you have a game like this, attacking, tickts and stuff is hard to not allow mult accs coz is natural to make another one, besides strategys, is natural if the player enjoys the game and if he dies, or has no more tickts and want keep playing what he will do ? create another acc.

So i do think is impossible to prevent and have a good game at same time.

Need to fit both things, coz some players log in play 1 day than next week 1 more day and thats all, some others create this huge strategy to play the season.

I have just 1 request to make, before you guys forbidden multi let all players to know, and remember that proxy, dynamic ip, etc etc etc exist so when you decide to do that and punish 1, need to punish all.
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:31 am

HEKATE1 wrote:
Ok look, to prevent mult is hard working i remember a game called pimp empire - mult arent allowed there, when we register there of course there is the rule : I Agree that I am only allowed 1(one) account in this game, anyone found having more than 1 or logging into another will have ALL accounts removed without question.
You are being logged as: xxxxxxxx MY IP

They also didnt want sharing accs

In the past when we log in there was like this square full of info :

You are Player X
Your IP is = this one was 1 ip given by the game
Your networkl ... well i cant help here anymore coz i dont remember the word, is something on pc worlds languages what seems from another planet to me so i dont remember.

No satisfied with that they added some software in the game and when we log in we had to download it, pffff, i never logged in that game anymore, today i logged there to see what is going and the game really sucks.

When you have a game like this, attacking, tickts and stuff is hard to not allow mult accs coz is natural to make another one, besides strategys, is natural if the player enjoys the game and if he dies, or has no more tickts and want keep playing what he will do ? create another acc.

So i do think is impossible to prevent and have a good game at same time.

Need to fit both things, coz some players log in play 1 day than next week 1 more day and thats all, some others create this huge strategy to play the season.

I have just 1 request to make, before you guys forbidden multi let all players to know, and remember that proxy, dynamic ip, etc etc etc exist so when you decide to do that and punish 1, need to punish all.

hekate for now multi accouts its allowed..dont know if it will change..but if change admin will make all know that
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
beano
Advance Member
beano

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:10 pm

I agree with what others have said in this topic, trying to fight against multi-accounts will only make the game worse and players angry, dont bother trying to do it.
Back to top Go down
GmbH
Advance Member
GmbH

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:50 pm

Gunsndwarfs wrote:
rohanmedia wrote:

just make it a rule:P, and prevent from making multiple accounts on a computor or like put the max amount of multiple accounts per ip to like 2-3 or something since it's a guy in the swedish top10 with like 5 accounts:P

if they will make this option available for all the users to make like 2-3 accounts. This game will be dead. They r like 300 players on this game who play with 10-20 accounts because thats the way to win here. You like a user on a rob like 5250 stats you win 2.2 stats the last option is at 6400 and there is the same you win 2.2 stats Smile) If you close the rabbit mode you will lose more players. And then they[admins/moderators] will tell us to join the game again because they where testing us
bad ideea guns if they close this rabbit mode the server will not be payd by adsense and that way if you win you will not have your $$. Let users too have more accounts
Back to top Go down
http://www.wallpapersdtk.com
BeKaYs

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:34 am

they should not try to stop multi accounts. i am sure alot of players would not like to only have one account. more many people having more than one account its fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf 5 accounts or what!?   wtf 5 accounts or what!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf 5 accounts or what!?
Page 1 of 1