Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

multiple accounts?

Go down 
+6
razzta
Bairland
Lanc18
iTab
SeLKeR
el dresso
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
el dresso

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:09 pm

is it allowed?
just one example - http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wantedfy3.jpg
the same about iTab or iTabasco. i don't have any proof but it sounds familiar and they in the same alliance. btw. just count action points and count killls in the top 10 and they respect. it's impossible. they attacking themselves with their own dummy accounts. is it so hard to check ip? i know that probably some of them using proxy, but not all of them. now i regret that i paid for my premium account. it sucks. i only lost my money :/
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: ...   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:16 pm

For now its allowed multi accounts
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
el dresso

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:25 pm

it really sucks. i thought this game is based on The Crims with some improvements. i don't know because i haven't played Crims for long time, but i think it's regreted there. i was stupid because i thought here it's like in every web based game that multiple acoounts are banned. i was wrong. i wish i knew it earlier.
i should play more before i decided to buy premium account. i only lost my money. i won't be suprised if first five or ten players will be GM's
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 pm

GMs don't REALLY play. Multi Accounts is allowed and many players use it. The Crims is the same way. Multi Accounts much worse there than here.
And then, the game becomes who plays the most and knows how to use their multi accounts to their greatest potential. Not about 1 player being the best. It's several players acting as 1. I agree, I don't like it and I wish they COULD do something about it, but it's impossible and it would be a hard fight to go against. But, until they disallow Multi accounts, people will do what it takes to win the money at the end. Hopefully users play for fun as well though. Because I have multi accounts, I am getting burned out of the game and it's taking the fun away from the game. If I ever play this game again, I will only use 1 account and actually play the game. Having many accounts is just not fun. There's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lanc18

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:54 pm

I have to agree with you iTab. I am only using one account this season (well lets just say I am not killing any pawns) and it is much more enjoyable. Now I am not playing seriously because with having a job - I cant keep up with those players having 100 or more pawns (like Selker). I may or may not continue playing the game - who knows but I think they should make some improvements to the multi-player use.
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: ...   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:28 pm

i dont have 100 paws i have 30, and i think maybe in next round will change something that with make all pawns unuseless. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iTab
Advance Member
iTab

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Hmm, that would be cool(if you meant useless), but wouldn't it be impossible to make pawns useless without changing the way the game was meant to be played? Unless, users with same IP gain nothing from attacks. Just, the way I see it, it seems impossible to make them useless. They can always benefit you, and give you an advantage, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:55 am

iTab wrote:
Hmm, that would be cool(if you meant useless), but wouldn't it be impossible to make pawns useless without changing the way the game was meant to be played? Unless, users with same IP gain nothing from attacks. Just, the way I see it, it seems impossible to make them useless. They can always benefit you, and give you an advantage, one way or another.

no..have another ways to dont give much advantage with rabbits..i maked an sugestion..we will see if it change or not.
Back to top Go down
Bairland

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: I know this has been run into the ground already   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:03 pm

There have been many suggestions to improving the game and this does seem to be one of the sticky points. Those people who have 30 or more additional accounts obviously have a lot of time on their hands and probably not much life outside this game. I have kept myself in the top 10 US players with only 1 account, so it is doable, but getting into the top 10 global is impossible with just a single account.

I know that it was mentioned to reduce the rewards from multiple attacks on the same account. Could that even be drawn out to be that there was only a reward given on the first attack on a given account in a 24-hour real time period? This would mean that those using pawns would not only be getting a reduced benefit over time, as the reduced reward would start after attack #1, but that simply attacking over and over during the day would be a waste of time and effort. Just a thought.

I know the IP idea is not really that good, as many people may play at the same location, such as school or work. Another game I play restricted people playing from the same IP from jopining the same clan/alliance. Not sure this is a good idea either. That game will not even allow people on the same IP to interact very much. Too restrictive.

This would not be a problem if people just played the game the way it was meant to played. Oh well. Thanks for making a great game based on an awesome comic and movie.
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:01 am

Thanks, always nice to get some compliments... Embarassed
We have something like that in mind for the next season. Weīll se how it turns out in the end.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Teddy76

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:07 pm

Hello. First of all I want to say the game is nice, but this multiaccounting ruin the whole idea. I will be honest and I will say that I have 20 alts too, but this is realy boring. I dont want to think about some ppls like Hakate and Selker who have prolly over 100 alts. This eat so much time and mixed with work/real life stuff its insane Sad

I have some ideas in mind ... hope something may help ...

1. Once you pass 5000 rep (for example) you dont get anything from killing someone with 50% lower rep/stats.

2. Money dont give rep (in that case "Broker" must give some other benefits).

With 1 and 2 alts will be 100% useless once you jump over 10k rep. Dont think someone will play hard with many account, so he can keep them all with high rep Wink ... but who knows, there are crazy ppls Smile

And finaly if you just put in rules multiaccounting is not allowed maybe most ppls will think about before try to break the rules and risk to lose their account Smile

Please, change something, so we all can enjoy the game without investing loads of hours/day ...
Back to top Go down
Teddy76

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:25 am

Take a look at this and tell me is there a point to keep playing in next season if multiaccounting is still allowed:

Yesterdays No. 1 backstabber was nuclear_x with 775 backstab(s).
Yesterdays No. 1 backstabber was Rhal with 418 backstab(s).

no comment! Sad

Look at this:

Yesterdays No. 1 backstabber was lacness5 with 1032 backstab(s).

I realy think admins have to do something ...
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Your if the admins were to do what you suggested the game would be pointless lol.

No rep for cash -> only stats, but no stats from rabbits after 5k respect lol

You would just do robbieres all day or something Laughing don't be stupid.
Back to top Go down
vi3tboyshorty

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:28 pm

Dude we're not cheating. We just know how to use our rabbits. You, however, don't.
Back to top Go down
Bairland

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: well, i don;t know about stupid... but he has a point. Also, suggestion about the story!!!   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 pm

I see his point, but there has to be some alternative. I am very interested in seeing what they come up with for next season. The admins have heard what we don't like and, so far, have come through. This is simply one more frustration in the idea that each of us is an assassin (not a team of one assassin and a bunch of frickin rabbits) and we only work together when we have to.

This game is still great, although you might add a few more layers to the story, since it seems like that is a lot of what i play through in the beginning, but then stall out several times. I would like to see maybe 25 or so scenes in the story, to sort of coincide with milestones in character building, like once you reach a certain level in reputation or to make it so that one of the parts of the story can only be completed by having a certain number of backstabs or by joining an alliance. Just adding some depth to the story can really help to draw the players in to this great world.
Also, have you guys thought about adding like a job track or something? That may be where certain higher level hits require someone who has spent a little time training one of like three specific skills (driving, scouting, or electronics maybe?) and you need one person with each skill in order to complete a "team hit"? just a thought. I play a lot of different games and I find myself always taking the best of each game and trying to see how that might make a great game better.

Thanks for a great game that continues to keep me thinking.
Back to top Go down

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:09 pm

vi3tboyshorty wrote:
Dude we're not cheating. We just know how to use our rabbits. You, however, don't.
Don't make me laugh, boy...
Who said something about cheating???
We know very well how to use rabbits and we know the game...If you don't trust me, take a look at last season winners.
So, please, think a little before start talking.
Back to top Go down
Teddy76

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:24 am

beano wrote:
Your if the admins were to do what you suggested the game would be pointless lol.

No rep for cash -> only stats, but no stats from rabbits after 5k respect lol

You would just do robbieres all day or something Laughing don't be stupid.

Pointless? only you and just a few other ppls will think so, cause you have no life and dont have anything else to do except making new alts. I have work, wife and beautiful daughter and just cant play 25 hours/day and sleep with 1 eye open and hand on the mouse ... I hope with some brain (get a dictionary if you dont know that word) you can understand what I mean. Its not 100% personaly agains you, but in that case you are screaming about these changes. I bet if admins put a vote ingame most players will say multiaccounting have to be disabled. No rep from cash, cause in that case alts will be realy 100% useless when you are 100k rep (or so).

vi3tboyshorty, maybe take a look on my kills and then think about do I know or dont know how to use alts. From these kills only like 100 are from killing other ppls. Rest are from my alts, but I have just 20 (actualy 19) of them. Why dont you tell us (but be honest) how many do you use?!

And last thing I want to say is how in all online games multiaccounting is not allowed, just here you can make as many accounts as you want!? Admins have to think about that too...
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:56 am

sod off getting lippy with me ya *. I've barely played this round, only really since day 90 when i learnt how to use rabbits properly unlike yourself in which vi3tboyshorty said. So shush n00b. And well i could have a decent dig at you and your erm lifestyle but meh cant be arsed. But sersoiusly pfft you don't have much of a clue when it comes to rabbits and how to use them.

Although, yes the game does need changing as it is a little dull.
Back to top Go down
Teddy76

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:52 am

haha! I think someone is pissed off a bit. Any ideas whos that?! Very Happy

PS: You are known apple (not only my opinion) and I'm not surprised you are starting with "sod off". Whats next? Something about my mother? All green apples start to be rude when they cant say anything else... too bad...
Back to top Go down
razzta
Admin
razzta

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 pm

Nice to see that our game is stirring up some emotions... Thank you for the kind words btw.

Not so nice that the conversations isnīt kept on a civil level. Please behave if you have something to say.

We are more than happy to recieve ideas on how to improve the game. We have a lot of work at the moment so we wonīt be able to make all changes that you want but we try to improve. About the Rabbit thing, we canīt make season updates changing that (if it isnīt a bug) and each season we try to minimize the need for rabbits. Make it less atractive.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Laughing I didn't start with that, my post was changed by a moderator or admin. Anyway i'm not pissed off, your just a n00b. Although your the idiot who babbled on about people not having lifes, so just shush.

Quote :
All green apples start to be rude when they cant say anything else... too bad...

You must have problems reading aswell because i did say something else, you just didn't take any notice of it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy76

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 pm

I know very well what was in your original post. Mine was changed too, but you may guess what was in it, atleast you know these words (amazing!) and I'm disappointed theres not even a word about my mother and my whole family... how old are you btw? 10? 11 max!

I have some more ideas, but when I have them clear I think to send private msg to the admins, cause I just want to skip all these shits again Smile
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Oh btw you apprantely have a wife and a daughter yet you spend most of your day playing this? Okay, nice, good job Wink

+ You must be embaressed that you, an adult, are going to get beat on a game by a "10, 11year old max", despite me starting more than a week later than you Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teddy76

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Get lost idiot! I dont want to continue talking with complete moron! I dont fuckin care even if you are 7 years old (wont be surprised if you are realy 7). Idiot with no life, no friends (no way idiot like you to have friends), keep on making alts all the time and be happy! You will be always like this, lonely wofl! As I saw in your guest book not much ppls like you ... no news ...

Ah, yes, at work in most cases I have wanted open ... too bad I cant do that all the time and idiots like you can make more rep than me! Weekends I dont play much, but I'm sure you already saw that!

No point to continue this! I wont waste more time with idiot like you. Keep on crying, write whatever you want, I dont care ...
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:52 pm

You don't half cry like a little bitch to say you don't care. By the way, you know nothing about me so boo hoo go cry me a river and stick your head in it and drown.

Quote :
beautiful daughter

Incest, a game the whole family can play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

multiple accounts?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next