Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Improvements

Go down 
+11
scrappyT
BastardChild
angel
__BEAUTIFULNIGHTMARE
Lorteen
Kentana
Harryngton
ilegal
Gosu
claarc
SeLKeR
15 posters
AuthorMessage
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:55 pm

hi all

I started play this game at 5 days and i think that can change some things..
starting by alliances. i think its good if can put leader and colider,its good if we can change name of alliance..its not good get allways died in recovery room..i think interresting a space in accounts to we write us profile..and in rewears when we make sugery we can change nick.i think will be good a systym to buy creds by sms..cause i wanted sometimes buy and i cant sause dont have any account related to paynova and i dont know how that work..and much players its same as me..if can buy by sms..buy a lot.. scratch

i think its all.
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:18 am

msbrothers wrote:
hi all

starting by alliances. i think its good if can put leader and colider,its good if we can change name of alliance..its not good get allways died in recovery room..i think interresting a space in accounts to we write us profile..and in rewears when we make sugery we can change nick.i think will be good a systym to buy creds by sms..cause i wanted sometimes buy and i cant sause dont have any account related to paynova and i dont know how that work..and much players its same as me..if can buy by sms..buy a lot.. scratch

i think its all.

Hey Msbrothers!
Congrats, i saw that you just claimed the first place in the worldwide ladder, impressive!
I just want to start with explaining our production priorities at the moment. Our tech and design team are focusing on critcall bugs first, then we have a "wishlist" of improvements of the game, This wish will be composed mostly from player imputs. We cant to all improvements we would like to do because of restrictions in time and resources, but we will try Smile

Alliances = I am not sure what you mean by "puting a colider" do mean a second man in charge that takes over if the leader is killed? I will put "changing alliance names" on the wish list.

Recovery room = i guess you mean that you end up there to much? you have to be careful on the streets, and also choose wisely who treats you when you need endurance

Account/player profile = Possibility to write description in your profile - is put on the "Wish list"

Reweavers = Possibility to change nickname, hmm i will talk that one through with the designers, small changes sometimes gets big consequenses =)

SMS payments = We are getting sms payments in the game, but its something that we have to arrange for each country separetly, so it will take time =( , paynova is a creditcard payment sollution that is perfectly safe and they accept almost all creditcards. also you will get more "credits" for your bucks when you pay by credit card, since the Premium sms service is expensive to run for us.

Thanks for your feedback "Brother" Cool
Back to top Go down
SeLKeR
SeLKeR

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 pm

[quote="claarc"]
msbrothers wrote:
hi all

Alliances = I am not sure what you mean by "puting a colider" do mean a second man in charge that takes over if the leader is killed? I will put "changing alliance names" on the wish list.)

yo bro cheers ma men

sorry my english..its not so good so i wanted..but i try explain what i mean..

i think maybe will be good if in alliances qe can change leaderance to who the leader want..or make another person co leader to make the alliance safe when leader its offline..per example: if i go shopping and dark stay at home playing..if he know that someone want backstab us he can dissolve alliance..but now..if he are in that situation he cant do anything..cause only me can kick people of alliance..u understand?please make credits fast by sms Razz

another thing..in recovery room..i think we must be only overdosed if qe have endurance at 100% and click another time and get overdosed..the time for overdosed must be reduiced for 1h maximum..its so long time be 5h in hospital..and play 3 min and get overdosed another time :S

check Pm Razz

thanks for reply..the big moderator king
Back to top Go down
http://selker.hi5.com
Gosu

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: More game improvements.   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Resetting: It's a good idea, keep it. Many players would quit once they get to the top and when there is nothing left it do.

Action Points: Either get rid of them or automatically regain points after each hour, or preferable by the minute or second. I've used up all my action points, have no idea how to get them back, and it's annoying me that you're putting restrictions on a great game. Got to 1.3k rep points in one day by using all my action points, I could have already passed the rank 1 person if I had unlimited. Although I guess action points does put a limit on one's playing time to make it fair between people who play a lot and people who don't. But that shouldn't be their choice and it's their fault that they are left behind, those that are dedicated to this game should be able to play as much as they want and not be restricted for the sake of noobs enjoyment of the game which they would probably quit after a few days.

Endurance: I find myself having to steadily go to the recovery rooms more repeatedly in certain time intervals for every time the difficulty of the job goes up. I suggest having an item that reduces the use of endurance, or an item that makes your 50% more efficient. for example, your doing difficulty job 14, you can only do it 3 times, but having an item which makes your endurance points 50% more efficient will allow the person to have longer job times and not have to macro 400 actions per minute just to keep on doing more jobs. I wonder, once I get to the level 29 job level, would I be able to do the job only once then have to recover? I find myself likely to quit if I have to go through all that for just 1 job. Or, somehow increasing your maximum endurance.

Job Requirements: As reference to the above, you should lover the required endurance levels by half or 25%. Also, when the job requirements say [after the endurance requirement and before the firepower requirement], 300 of this, or 500 of this, I'm exactly sure what this meant so I tested it out and concluded it was the strength requirement. Tell me if I am wrong please. When you update the game, please specify what's required so nobody get's mixed up.

Emergency Room: Very annoying, you should reduce it to 1-3 hours, 5 hours is just ridiculous and there are still chances you might be getting 3 emergency rooms in a row in one day. 1-3 hour emergency waiting times would be a lot more bearable. I had my first one today and found myself staring in disbelief. I had other things to do but nothing that needed my impending attention. Also, people might be discouraged to play this game if the whole long wait is 5 hours.

Weapons, Armors, Equipment: Weapons are ok, I'm not sure what the deal is with the "Coming Soon!". Please don't get me started on the armor. I'm looking at the prices, something that goes from 250$, then 1,250$, then 1,500$, then all of a sudden more than a million. I suggest more low level and medium level ranged armor items. Equipment looks good, not sure why they are useful. Please put up something that tells me what equipment does for you, otherwise I see no point in buying it. Unless I really wanted to buy peanut butter and C4.

Stores: I love the idea of the stores, don't change anything about it.

Also, please set up a guide or something that explains to you how the battle system works. I don't want to be somehow killed by a 500 reputation point player just because I didn't know one important piece of information about killing other players. Although I guess that's what forums are for.

These are my suggestions. Hope you read :]
Back to top Go down
Gosu

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Action Points   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:11 pm

I was reading in some other posts, we only gain 8 action points per day?

If that's the case I am quitting. I hate browser games that go this slow.

Didn't we start out with 999?
Back to top Go down
ilegal

ilegal

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:28 pm

the iddear of the game and .... whithout some bugs it is good Smile so i don't see ...that we need some improvments the only place that needs improvment is ....the alliance section where we should have the option to change the name of the alliance to see ho is on in the alliance and ....i don't know more . In general i'm happy about the game .
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:44 pm

claarc wrote:
Gosu wrote:
Resetting: It's a good idea, keep it. Many players would quit once they get to the top and when there is nothing left it do.

Action Points: Either get rid of them or automatically regain points after each hour, or preferable by the minute or second. I've used up all my action points, have no idea how to get them back, and it's annoying me that you're putting restrictions on a great game. Got to 1.3k rep points in one day by using all my action points, I could have already passed the rank 1 person if I had unlimited. Although I guess action points does put a limit on one's playing time to make it fair between people who play a lot and people who don't. But that shouldn't be their choice and it's their fault that they are left behind, those that are dedicated to this game should be able to play as much as they want and not be restricted for the sake of noobs enjoyment of the game which they would probably quit after a few days.

Endurance: I find myself having to steadily go to the recovery rooms more repeatedly in certain time intervals for every time the difficulty of the job goes up. I suggest having an item that reduces the use of endurance, or an item that makes your 50% more efficient. for example, your doing difficulty job 14, you can only do it 3 times, but having an item which makes your endurance points 50% more efficient will allow the person to have longer job times and not have to macro 400 actions per minute just to keep on doing more jobs. I wonder, once I get to the level 29 job level, would I be able to do the job only once then have to recover? I find myself likely to quit if I have to go through all that for just 1 job. Or, somehow increasing your maximum endurance.

Hi Gosu!
You dont happen to be an "old" starcraft player? =)

Wow, i love your feedback and thoughts. I am on my out to saturday night party, but i will answer your mail tommorow.
Thanks!

Job Requirements: As reference to the above, you should lover the required endurance levels by half or 25%. Also, when the job requirements say [after the endurance requirement and before the firepower requirement], 300 of this, or 500 of this, I'm exactly sure what this meant so I tested it out and concluded it was the strength requirement. Tell me if I am wrong please. When you update the game, please specify what's required so nobody get's mixed up.

Emergency Room: Very annoying, you should reduce it to 1-3 hours, 5 hours is just ridiculous and there are still chances you might be getting 3 emergency rooms in a row in one day. 1-3 hour emergency waiting times would be a lot more bearable. I had my first one today and found myself staring in disbelief. I had other things to do but nothing that needed my impending attention. Also, people might be discouraged to play this game if the whole long wait is 5 hours.

Weapons, Armors, Equipment: Weapons are ok, I'm not sure what the deal is with the "Coming Soon!". Please don't get me started on the armor. I'm looking at the prices, something that goes from 250$, then 1,250$, then 1,500$, then all of a sudden more than a million. I suggest more low level and medium level ranged armor items. Equipment looks good, not sure why they are useful. Please put up something that tells me what equipment does for you, otherwise I see no point in buying it. Unless I really wanted to buy peanut butter and C4.

Also, please set up a guide or something that explains to you how the battle system works. I don't want to be somehow killed by a 500 reputation point player just because I didn't know one important piece of information about killing other players. Although I guess that's what forums are for.

Hi Gosu!

Wow, i love your feedback and thoughts. I am on my out to saturday night party, but i will answer your mail tommorow.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gosu

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Yes   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 am

Why yes, I am an "old" Starcraft player.

When did SC come out? I don't remember, but I've been playing Starcraft 1 year after it came out, so that's like what. 9 years?

I'm not as good as SlayerS_Boxer but I'm decent.
Back to top Go down
Gosu

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 am

claarc wrote:
claarc wrote:
Gosu wrote:

Hi Gosu!

Thanks!

Hi Gosu!

Thanks!

Another thing to add to the action points, I was looking for ammunition, I had 12 action points. All the ammunition stores were all out and ended up taking 10 minutes to find one that had at least a decent amount of stock. I never was able to buy ammunition because I found out merely looking at the stores uses up action points. That's really ridiculous and wasted a whole days action points. Action points should not be taken away just because I'd failed to find a good ammunition store.
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Gosu wrote:
claarc wrote:
claarc wrote:
Gosu wrote:

Hi Gosu!

Thanks!

Hi Gosu!

Thanks!

Another thing to add to the action points, I was looking for ammunition, I had 12 action points. All the ammunition stores were all out and ended up taking 10 minutes to find one that had at least a decent amount of stock. I never was able to buy ammunition because I found out merely looking at the stores uses up action points. That's really ridiculous and wasted a whole days action points. Action points should not be taken away just because I'd failed to find a good ammunition store.

Gosu
We noticed that people not bunkering up their ammo supply in their store , can be an annoyance due to action points ect.
We are designing sollutions to solve that.
Back to top Go down
Harryngton

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:29 am

Hello Ad...

I just want to say, how if WANTED make alliance can invite some1 without become friend with the leader, bcoze so many people can keep his word with say "Come on join my alliance... i wont kill you,you can trust me" but the truth the leader cant keep his word and kill some1 who want to join his alliance

I mean in this point WANTED can make ability to alliance to invite some1 without add the leader as friend.....
and....

i think just it
thanx to read.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kentana

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:16 am

Hope it is all right if I jump in. I would like to start off with this is a very interesting game but I do have issues with a few items.

As stated before by others the waiting time in the emergency room does seem a little ridiculous. As this game does have some player vs player aspects spending 5 hours or more puts non paying customers at a huge disadvantage by not being able to do anything but log off and wait for the time to be up simply because they went and saw the wrong surgeon. Also I have noticed the time spent there seems closer to 7-8 hours when it says only 5 however this I assume to be lag on the servers or some such trivial matter.

Also credits don't seem to be worth that much. Don't get me wrong getting out of the emergency room and not having to hide out for 24 hours is nice but it would be great if I could use like 5 credits to get some extra action points, recover endurance, or maybe be able to buy weapons, ammo, ect. at some special shop not available to those that don't pay something small that might give them a slight edge but nothing major that will put a paying player leagues above the average non paying player.

Inviting and joining alliances could be made a little easier but I don't see much wrong with alliances right now but as with all games nothing is perfect and everything can always be improved.
Back to top Go down
Lorteen

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 pm

claarc wrote:

Gosu
We noticed that people not bunkering up their ammo supply in their store , can be an annoyance due to action points ect.

I must say this...

What is the idea of bunkering when my profit for selling my ammo to other players takes 5 times longer and pays $1-2 more instead of selling it right of to the wholesale. Wholesale buy it for $17... I even tried to sell it to the Broker and he bought it for the same price as wholesale is selling it for. For $1-2/each it isn't worth bunkering. I just add the amount I want to buy from myself and then I sell the rest.

Though after you message I have been bunkering... So I have over 250k Hollow Swirl but with the ammo site is random and the odds of getting my store there isn't good enough. I have been selling a little but not as much as I want. I produce almost 50k rounds/day, not much but it's going well.
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:19 am

Lorteen wrote:
claarc wrote:

Gosu

I must say this...

What is the idea of bunkering when my profit for selling my ammo to other players takes 5 times longer and pays $1-2 more instead of selling it right of to the wholesale. Wholesale buy it for $17... I even tried to sell it to the Broker and he bought it for the same price as wholesale is selling it for. For $1-2/each it isn't worth bunkering. I just add the amount I want to buy from myself and then I sell the rest.

Though after you message I have been bunkering... So I have over 250k Hollow Swirl but with the ammo site is random and the odds of getting my store there isn't good enough. I have been selling a little but not as much as I want. I produce almost 50k rounds/day, not much but it's going well.

The problem you are desrcribing is exactly what we are trying to fix, to give players incitament to have ammo in stock, and also make the stores that carry ammo appear on the ammo site before empty ones does, we are on it...
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
__BEAUTIFULNIGHTMARE

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:33 am

I agree with everyone else in this thread, obviously. I believe that this is one amazing game, but it’s not flawless…yet. Hopefully with the new season, the administrators will bring in a slew of improvements and new features such a more variety of weapons, equipment, and gear. I love the weapons so far, but after a while…you acquire all of them and there is no other way to advance in the game. I like the idea of the Las Vegas feature, but what’s the point behind it? I mean, it’s cool and all, but I think the whole Casino vibe strays away from Wanted as a whole. In the future I would like to see a change in the Action Points, obviously. I, myself, love restrictions, but not being able to advance in this game is a bit…annoying at times? It keeps me interested, but at the same time it angers me…just a tiny bit. Hah. There should be a weekly mission given to the assassin with a monetary incentive and whoever knocks the target out first, receives said amount. Uhm, I’m running out of ideas, but let’s see…

The whole ‘winning 500 dollars’… I don’t actually see the point behind that. I play the game without the thought of winning the money, simply because it’s a fun interactive game. I mean, some people might want to play for the money, but the whole set of the game is innovative to online immersion games. I’ve never played one quite like this and I’m damn sure no one else has. Also, I think there should be a gun customization shop where you create your own gun? You, of course, pay the Gunsmith to acquire the parts and put them together for you, but that could be a banger of an idea. I know that I would love to have an original piece, something that not many other people around have.

Obviously the Emergency Room times should be cut down a bit, also the hours spent within hiding. OH, maybe an apartment or something, or our own room at the Fraternity that we can keep all of our weapons and personal items. I don’t know? I’m saying things as I think of them. There should be a better way to interact with characters… FOR SURE. Hmm, maybe some kind of other ways to generate money, like bars or drug trafficking, or whatnot. I’m running completely out of outrageous ideas, so I’m going to stop now. But I’m here if you need any sort of help with thinking about ideas. We, as a ‘Fraternity’ need to place our heads together and make sure that this game will be around for years to come, even after the Wanted hype dies down.

PS. With the Endurance, there should be some sort of way to make it slowly ease down instead of shooting down so fast. Our tolerance level should factor in with the Endurance Level.
Back to top Go down
angel

angel

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:27 pm

__BEAUTIFULNIGHTMARE wrote:
    I agree with everyone else in this thread, obviously. I believe that this is one amazing game, but it’s not flawless…yet. Hopefully with the new season, the administrators will bring in a slew of improvements and new features such a more variety of weapons, equipment, and gear. I love the weapons so far, but after a while…you acquire all of them and there is no other way to advance in the game. I like the idea of the Las Vegas feature, but what’s the point behind it? I mean, it’s cool and all, but I think the whole Casino vibe strays away from Wanted as a whole. In the future I would like to see a change in the Action Points, obviously. I, myself, love restrictions, but not being able to advance in this game is a bit…annoying at times? It keeps me interested, but at the same time it angers me…just a tiny bit. Hah. There should be a weekly mission given to the assassin with a monetary incentive and whoever knocks the target out first, receives said amount. Uhm, I’m running out of ideas, but let’s see…

The whole ‘winning 500 dollars’… I don’t actually see the point behind that. I play the game without the thought of winning the money, simply because it’s a fun interactive game. I mean, some people might want to play for the money, but the whole set of the game is innovative to online immersion games. I’ve never played one quite like this and I’m damn sure no one else has. Also, I think there should be a gun customization shop where you create your own gun? You, of course, pay the Gunsmith to acquire the parts and put them together for you, but that could be a banger of an idea. I know that I would love to have an original piece, something that not many other people around have.

Obviously the Emergency Room times should be cut down a bit, also the hours spent within hiding. OH, maybe an apartment or something, or our own room at the Fraternity that we can keep all of our weapons and personal items. I don’t know? I’m saying things as I think of them. There should be a better way to interact with characters… FOR SURE. Hmm, maybe some kind of other ways to generate money, like bars or drug trafficking, or whatnot. I’m running completely out of outrageous ideas, so I’m going to stop now. But I’m here if you need any sort of help with thinking about ideas. We, as a ‘Fraternity’ need to place our heads together and make sure that this game will be around for years to come, even after the Wanted hype dies down.

PS. With the Endurance, there should be some sort of way to make it slowly ease down instead of shooting down so fast. Our tolerance level should factor in with the Endurance Level.

haha now you can read it lol!
Back to top Go down
BastardChild

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:49 pm

I understand alot of the restrictions in this game, even the rcoveryroom. But the biggest and worst thing about this game is, the limited action points. Why do I have to wait for hours for a tiny 8 action points?

Just doesnt make sense.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
scrappyT

scrappyT

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:45 am

I understood it as 8 AP in a game day(every 6 hrs), so 32 in a true day (every 24 hrs), am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:20 am

Owned... a tiny 8... I get 10 and it's so anying since you don't egt them on random times of the day, you get them all togeather that's not so good since like if you want to level alot one day you have to wait like 5 days untill you play.. it's so anoying, I'm stuck at like 2k points and 5-7 kills only 'caus of this, fix so we get them random time of the day and a little bit more please.
Back to top Go down
rohanmedia
Advance Member

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Change player nickname in exchange for credits or something.

claarc wrote:
msbrothers wrote:
hi all

i think its all.

Hey Msbrothers!
Congrats, i saw that you just claimed the first place in the worldwide ladder, impressive!
I just want to start with explaining our production priorities at the moment. Our tech and design team are focusing on critcall bugs first, then we have a "wishlist" of improvements of the game, This wish will be composed mostly from player imputs. We cant to all improvements we would like to do because of restrictions in time and resources, but we will try Smile

Alliances = I am not sure what you mean by "puting a colider" do mean a second man in charge that takes over if the leader is killed? I will put "changing alliance names" on the wish list.

Recovery room = i guess you mean that you end up there to much? you have to be careful on the streets, and also choose wisely who treats you when you need endurance

Account/player profile = Possibility to write description in your profile - is put on the "Wish list"

Reweavers = Possibility to change nickname, hmm i will talk that one through with the designers, small changes sometimes gets big consequenses =)

SMS payments = We are getting sms payments in the game, but its something that we have to arrange for each country separetly, so it will take time =( , paynova is a creditcard payment sollution that is perfectly safe and they accept almost all creditcards. also you will get more "credits" for your bucks when you pay by credit card, since the Premium sms service is expensive to run for us.

Thanks for your feedback "Brother" Cool
Back to top Go down
http://blog.rohanmedia.com
Bairland

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Great suggestions   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:39 pm

I definitely like the idea of having a room or even of being able to buy safe houses. That would be cool, and maybe the fact that while in hiding we can train some skills, like to the tune of 1 point per real time hour or something, as we do pushups and stuff. Anyway, I posted this under the multiple acocunts thread and realized it was more appropriate here:

This game is still great, although you might add a few more layers to the story, since it seems like that is a lot of what i play through in the beginning, but then stall out several times. I would like to see maybe 25 or so scenes in the story, to sort of coincide with milestones in character building, like once you reach a certain level in reputation or to make it so that one of the parts of the story can only be completed by having a certain number of backstabs or by joining an alliance. Just adding some depth to the story can really help to draw the players in to this great world.
Also, have you guys thought about adding like a job track or something? That may be where certain higher level hits require someone who has spent a little time training one of like three specific skills (driving, scouting, or electronics maybe?) and you need one person with each skill in order to complete a "team hit"? just a thought. I play a lot of different games and I find myself always taking the best of each game and trying to see how that might make a great game better.
Back to top Go down
GmbH
Advance Member
GmbH

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:57 am

msbrothers wrote:
hi all

i think its all.

more things to add and this game will be Crims 2. I know that some things can be added to the game but not that way that you told us. You guys had copy all the crims ideeas even the prices from firepower. And that code when you rob in gang ... huh this game is really went TC way too much. Now i know that all the moderators here r playing TC and this ideeas r from them. Try to make something else then TC. If you want ppl to the game remove some options : the cod from rob( ideea apply by tc crew last round, and they have 32 rounds. Here you have 3-4 rounds and you apply this option), more stats when you fight with someone, kills to be make when player X has 500 and player Y has 2000 ( not like now ), tickets can be more i think. And come with new ideeas because i dont think that the developers dont want to apply then in the game. One more time : Dont use the ideeas from TC, make this another game with diferent strategy. I can say that if you add more stats to hunting you will have more ppl in clubs and more ppl in the game. by removing the cod from rob areea you can also win some ppl to the game. If you guys dont have ideeas contact me and we can talk !
Back to top Go down
http://www.wallpapersdtk.com
Sponsored content

Game Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Improvements   Game Improvements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Improvements
Page 1 of 1