Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A good game for relax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sln0932

A good game for relax Empty
PostSubject: A good game for relax   A good game for relax Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 am

Today my college told me a good news ,there is a good way for relaxing, to play the game of "the wars", at first i didn't notice that, but after i playing it , i found it is interesting, i can get a lots of funs, i can relax myself very well by this way since i had to work every day, do thanks thia game bring me so many funs, so sincerely to say that if you also want to relax youself, you can play it too. wars.swagblack.com/?tg=webgame
Back to top Go down
RickyXia

A good game for relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good game for relax   A good game for relax Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 am

sln0932 wrote:
Today my college told me a good news ,there is a good way for relaxing, to play the game of "the wars", at first i didn't notice that, but after i playing it , i found it is interesting, i can get a lots of funs, i can relax myself very well by this way since i had to work every day, do thanks thia game bring me so many funs, so sincerely to say that if you also want to relax youself, you can play it too. wars.swagblack.com/?tg=webgame

I hv went to try it,i feel it's very interesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

A good game for relax
Page 1 of 1