Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

multiple accounts?

Go down 
+6
razzta
Bairland
Lanc18
iTab
SeLKeR
el dresso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

multiple accounts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:26 pm

Beano, if you try to convince us that you are little brainless worm, you certainly did it.
And all I can see, is that you doing exactly what Teddy said - you don't have anything to say, and dumping only crap.
Do you have to say anything with sense?Something that will it worth reading?
Something that will help to improve the game?
I doubt it.
In that case, why you get your ass out if here and go spit on other kids in your school.
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:16 pm

I've posted more idea's about how to improve the game than any of you two n00bs Laughing Laughing

Lets face it anyway you cash n00bs won't even 1x1 me even though you have more respect Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:05 pm

beano wrote:
I've posted more idea's about how to improve the game than any of you two n00bs Laughing Laughing

Lets face it anyway you cash n00bs won't even 1x1 me even though you have more respect Laughing
Ah, I see, and now you giving yourself deserved brake from all this great thinking.
Sorry, o mighty one, that we interrupted your holiday.
Respect, you say...When your name is on hall of fame, and it's N1, then we can talk again about respect.You have to deserve it first.
There is old saying, "The thief yells:Stop the thief!!"...
Similar situation here, I think/this is about your favorite word, that you yell at all other ppl, "noob", in case you can't remember it/.
I'm afraid that you have too limited mind to understand this, but hey - you can still yell how great are you and how much you have done for the game...
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:57 pm

0h n0ezzz!!!!11 I forgot your on your period today. My mistake, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:03 am

well, you just confirming my point.
enough talking, sweet boy, this conversation is pointless.
It's obvious that you can't say anythig sensable, so let's leave the talking and see the final results.
if you are so great in action, as in talk, you will be N1 this season, so prove you can do more than talking.
If not, you are just bubble of air.
I just remebered another old saying - dont argue with stupid person - he will drag you on his level and beat you with expirience.
But, offcourse you know what this means.
Back to top Go down
vi3tboyshorty

PostSubject: Answer   multiple accounts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:52 am

I think that you should limit only one account. and just bam those who have multiple accounts. and the way to tell is, that if someone is suspected fo having multiple accounts, they should be banned or warned.
Back to top Go down
beano
Advance Member
beano

PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:26 pm

well, you just confirming my point.
enough talking, sweet boy, this conversation is pointless.
It's obvious that you can't say anythig sensable, so let's leave the talking and see the final results.
if you are so great in action, as in talk, you will be N1 this season, so prove you can do more than talking.
If not, you are just bubble of air.
I just remebered another old saying - dont argue with stupid person - he will drag you on his level and beat you with expirience.
But, offcourse you know what this means.

Sounds like you learnt them in school or something, wow, im surpised you can even afford to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: multiple accounts?   multiple accounts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

multiple accounts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2