Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newboy1

Suggestions :) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions :)   Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:00 pm

some suggestions let the game get even better
Sorry for my English , y from Brazilian

1.0 skin a pro game the bottom of the black screen is very annoying, it seems to those poorly made games, a gray would be very nice equal to thecrims

1.1 take the scripts of Fire Fox can get more logs into account, that attract more players who play with the Fire Fox

1.2 in the last robbery gang should cost 50 of energy to make 2 robberies and then fill the energy is not is boring Robber 1 time and energy go up again

1.3 the option to edit the profile description BBCode ...
Back to top Go down
scrappyT

scrappyT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :)   Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:57 pm

cheers hello there to the awesome wanted crew, thanks for this game Like a Star @ heaven I have really enjoyed playing and liked all the mods you've done...glad to see you listen to the players and try to use our input. I'd say I see the reasoning for 99.5% of the changes(the only one I don't like too much is the Russian/parafin guy,) I think we should still get to use him other than after we go to the Russian, but that's just MY opinion, so no big deal. The only other change I think that COULD really improve the game would be some sort of background music or sound effects. For instance, in the Rcovery rooms, you could have "elevator music", in the ER it could have ambulance sirens and someone yelling "CLEAR!" (like their about tho"shock" somebody, and someone else saying "This guy needs an IV line"; in the Hideout it could be "Bad Boys" (the theme from "Cops"), in the Loom, something sinister sneaky, spy-type music; in the Crucible it could be dripping water and echoing gunfire(like a shooting range) and the clink from someone lifting weights. In the Library, paper gently rustling and someone going "shhhhh" softly... In the Armory it could sound like an auction house or a marketplace, maybe a loading dock??? I probably went overboard with the ideas, but I think there needs to be something, just a little backgroud "noise", I think it would really help "immerse" players that much deeper in the experience. Anyway thanks for taking time to review all our thoughts and ideas Very Happy Cool Idea
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :)   Suggestions :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:30 am

Hi scrappyT!

You got a point there, really. It would make tha game more vivid. I'll let the other guys in the crew that there is an interest of sound in the game.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :)   Suggestions :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions :)
Page 1 of 1