Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

action points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mayleemay

action points Empty
PostSubject: action points   action points Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi i dont know got or not but i know to say is how to see action points only by Recovery room or Ammunition Artisans ??? if so can put a new slot like this (money/Credits/AP).or (money/AP/Credits) X_x lol. can see Action Points we can know how many AP. i dont know got use or not so i just say X_x
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

action points Empty
PostSubject: Re: action points   action points Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:58 pm

mayleemay wrote:
Hi i dont know got or not but i know to say is how to see action points only by Recovery room or Ammunition Artisans ??? if so can put a new slot like this (money/Credits/AP).or (money/AP/Credits) X_x lol. can see Action Points we can know how many AP. i dont know got use or not so i just say X_x

Stupid request ever. You can see AP in recovery rooms and ammunition artisans main page its enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecrims.name
rohanmedia
Advance Member

action points Empty
PostSubject: Re: action points   action points Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Click the Recovery Rooms menu and there you should get a list of available rooms. Above those you have a short description and AP points (white text)
Every time you enter a recovery room some AP are consumed soo if you try to recover and fail don`t leave (try again) because if you leave you`ll spend another AP to enter
Back to top Go down
http://blog.rohanmedia.com
Sponsored content

action points Empty
PostSubject: Re: action points   action points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

action points
Page 1 of 1