Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best alliance suggestion ever:P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

Best alliance suggestion ever:P Empty
PostSubject: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:46 pm

If this suggestion haven't already been commented somewhere I've got the best alliance suggestion in the whole world wide Wanted game, here it goes:
I think that you should be able to send money between the alliance to help eachother out since it's an alliance, I also think that we should be able to send between all players if you pay like 5 credits for 100.000 cash or something.

and my other suggestion are:

That you aslo should be able to see what alliance the player is in the User profile.

Thanks for watching this
Best wishes Linus
Back to top Go down
jtq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Thank you for your suggestions.

We would love to make the alliance function more interesting, we will think about this and se what we can do.
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

PostSubject: Re: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Gunsndwarfs wrote:
If this suggestion haven't already been commented somewhere I've got the best alliance suggestion in the whole world wide Wanted game, here it goes:
I think that you should be able to send money between the alliance to help eachother out since it's an alliance, I also think that we should be able to send between all players if you pay like 5 credits for 100.000 cash or something.

and my other suggestion are:

That you aslo should be able to see what alliance the player is in the User profile.

Thanks for watching this
Best wishes Linus

Haha, right sending money between players or alliance is really best n00b suggestion ever. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecrims.name
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm

jtq wrote:

We would love to make the alliance function more interesting, we will think about this and se what we can do.

dude... are you even staff...?Razz
Back to top Go down
jtq
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Gunsndwarfs wrote:
jtq wrote:

Somestimes when I need to answer questions on this forum I wish I wasnt jocolor
Back to top Go down
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:26 pm

jtq wrote:
Gunsndwarfs wrote:
jtq wrote:

Somestimes when I need to answer questions on this forum I wish I wasnt jocolor

muahahaha, sorry:P
Back to top Go down
whiteportion

PostSubject: Re: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:13 pm

I think tha it would be a cost at 10-20 (perhaps 25) credits to tranfer it to another member, and that the money you send could be how large as you wish
Back to top Go down
Gunsndwarfs
Advance Member
Gunsndwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:32 pm

whiteportion wrote:
I think tha it would be a cost at 10-20 (perhaps 25) credits to tranfer it to another member, and that the money you send could be how large as you wish

but how are the server supposed to register what account has the same owner as the other account?Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best alliance suggestion ever:P   Best alliance suggestion ever:P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best alliance suggestion ever:P
Page 1 of 1