Wanted web game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ER suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CountMordrek

ER suggestion Empty
PostSubject: ER suggestion   ER suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:07 pm

Change the time in er text from "Real life hours left until doctors will release you <1" to "Real life time left until doctors will release you 37 minutes." Tell us how much time we really have because I have 5 hours in the hospital today and at this point I have been in there for 5 hours and 20 minutes.

Additionally I was put into the ER at about 2:30 est this afternoon with a msg stating I would be released in about 5 hours. I still have more then 1 hour left and it is now 8:26. I know I have more then an hour left because I do not have the <1hour msg yet. I have seen on a regular basis people complaining in the er that they have been there more then quoted.

I have to recomend toning down the time that someone gets put into the er. The longer someone is in the er, the less time they are playing. The less time someone is playing your game the less likely they are to spend real cash on the game. I know that you can spend 50 credits to reduce the time in the hospital, but with the hospital time being bugged, why would I risk spend cash to get credits then getting no real effect from spending them on the hospital?
Back to top Go down
claarc
Advance Member
claarc

ER suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ER suggestion   ER suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:45 am

CountMordrek wrote:
Change the time in er text from "Real life hours left until doctors will release you <1" to "Real life time left until doctors will release you 37 minutes." Tell us how much time we really have because I have 5 hours in the hospital today and at this point I have been in there for 5 hours and 20 minutes.

Additionally I was put into the ER at about 2:30 est this afternoon with a msg stating I would be released in about 5 hours. I still have more then 1 hour left and it is now 8:26. I know I have more then an hour left because I do not have the <1hour msg yet. I have seen on a regular basis people complaining in the er that they have been there more then quoted.

I have to recomend toning down the time that someone gets put into the er. The longer someone is in the er, the less time they are playing. The less time someone is playing your game the less likely they are to spend real cash on the game. I know that you can spend 50 credits to reduce the time in the hospital, but with the hospital time being bugged, why would I risk spend cash to get credits then getting no real effect from spending them on the hospital?

Hi
This is the first time we hear that there should be a bug in the game time - we will check and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Cosm
Advance Member
Cosm

ER suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ER suggestion   ER suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:30 pm

CountMordrek wrote:

I dont see any bug or something here, bcoz ER time is 6 real hours when you get sick in recovery room.
You said that you get into ER in 2:30 so in 8:26 you are still in, but in 8:30 you are ok and ready to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecrims.name
CountMordrek

ER suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ER suggestion   ER suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Cosm wrote:

I dont see any bug or something here, bcoz ER time is 6 real hours when you get sick in recovery room.
You said that you get into ER in 2:30 so in 8:26 you are still in, but in 8:30 you are ok and ready to play.

If you read the rest of my statement you would know that I had more then 1 hour left. at 8:26 pm I had the msg that stated I would be released in 1 hour, not <1 hour. I was not releaed till well after 9:00. Not sure what time as I check at 9:15 then again at 10:00.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ER suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ER suggestion   ER suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ER suggestion
Page 1 of 1